British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn v Poole Monday 9th September (Not on TV)

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

The "decent" track was nothing to do with Buster? Just the rain.. Genuine question. I don't even know if Buster was there..

Buster would have been there desperate to put on a show for the cameras and he did that. Kings Lynn rain off helped him and most likely would have been on if he hadn't got Peterborough to worry about. They can't have had any more rain than Peterborough so just his priorities. If kings Lynn had been televised as originally planned it would have been on in my opinion. 

I don’t think you have a proper appreciation of how rain works, patchy rain like yesterday can be different a mile down the road let alone the thirty between Lynn and P’boro. That said with the amount we had yesterday I’m sure he could have got the Lynn meeting on if he’d really wanted. The local radio said is was postponed due to the forecast rainfall, whereas the website said waterlogged track :blink:

22 hours ago, Haza said:

Tonight’s call off wonder if it had anything todo with getting the stadium ready for next weekend F1 stock car world final mmmm

Extra seating going up today. In the car park looking into the stadium :blink: Must be expecting a huge crowd.

A clue might be the fact that the seating is being put up today.. So wouldn't of affected yesterdays meeting at all.....