British Speedway Forum

Poole v Wolverhampton. Prem. 5th September 2019.

14 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Gee thanks. Where have I said I condone bullying?  Starman is always dishing out insults so he should expect some back. :rolleyes: If he gets so wound up by Gavan just sticking him on ignore would be the sensible thing to do.

I have to say, i hesitated to reply to lisa's post in case i'd missed some history so i held off - was astonished tho to see your name and bullying being mentioned in the same post.

Some folk frequently use some words on here that they simply wouldn't say face to face  - and Lisa who chastises people from commenting about riders unless they say it face to face should know better really.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I have to say, i hesitated to reply to lisa's post in case i'd missed some history so i held off - was astonished tho to see your name and bullying being mentioned in the same post.

Some folk frequently use some words on here that they simply wouldn't say face to face  - and Lisa who chastises people from commenting about riders unless they say it face to face should know better really.

Same here.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Dont know what I have done to deserve that remark and no history as far as I know. We are even friends on Facebook. Strange but its perhaps because I used to be a Coventry fan and hate Poole. :D

• Like 4

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Where have I said it's okay? So stop with the dumbness. Starman is just wound up by Gavan and it's his way of telling him to get off the thread. But you all know that don't you? 

Again, why do you have a problem with it if Gavan has said he has laughed it off? Can't answer it can you! He doesn't need you to be offended for him! 

Anyway since you've started on me at least the gang bullying on Starman has stopped. You think your behaviour would be acceptable at a school. Nope. They would call it...oh yeah bullying. 

Bit daft saying about things being acceptable at school Lisa - the kid who made the original comment would  be dealt with, as without being addressed it would be seen as condoning threatening behaviour, no matter if the other person wasn't offended (citation - brother is head of pastoral care in a school and i've been bored many times listening to his stories similar to this). 

21 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Dont know what I have done to deserve that remark and no history as far as I know. We are even friends on Facebook. Strange but its perhaps because I used to be a Coventry fan and hate Poole. :D

Just saw her facebook actually -  many many friends in common.. let's hope she was just having a bad day with this offensive comment to you.  

Hope you're well Gemini btw.

• Like 1

Plodding on thank you. Not easy living with someone with dementia so it's nice to come on here for a bit of relaxation and read all the nice comments and mingle with happy people. :D

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 12:24 PM, Skidder1 said:

The issue with r/r for Worrall was that only Josh, Nico and Wells could take the rides.  r/r at 2 meant that Nico would usually take 2 of the rides so to have him in the main body of the team at 2 shouldn't make a whole lot of difference. The worry was if he/we had an off-night - or another injured rider - in the play-offs then winning would prove too difficult.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing though - and who knows who may have an off night or exceed expectations in the play-offs? 

Still think Covatti would be much more of a weapon at reserve plus JG always had heat 8 covered 

16 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Dont know what's happened to LCG lately but she's really not nice these days! :blink:

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

Menopause. :D

I'd say that is virtually impossible right now, so just you! B)

See your nasty undertone is still always there, you like ganging up on people on FB over the years. My opinion is justified. You might not do it intentionally, but you still do it. Luckily for me I'm barely on FB these days. Thank god!! 

Edited by lisa-colette

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

See your nasty undertone is still always there, you like ganging up on people on FB over the years. My opinion is justified. You might not do it intentionally, but you still do it. Luckily for me I'm barely on FB these days. Thank god!! 

Where on earth do you get your ideas from? I really think you have the wrong person on Facebook as I mostly only post nature photos of my daily trips round our local nature reserve or my 2 dogs.  I just don't understand why you are being so horrible. Your sense of humour has obviously gone as well because 'menopause' was a joke and I'm afraid I sailed through mine many years ago. 

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

With no respect whatsoever, you did just call them a bully ?  Having found your profile myself i was gonna say much worse, but again held off as i thought there may be previous between the pair of you.  Full time mummy eh...f  me, you're one of those then.  No wonder you're on here so much.

Edited by The Doctor...