British Speedway Forum

Poole v Wolverhampton. Prem. 5th September 2019.

44 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Actually far from me to defend Starmans posts, but the replies are basically mob bullying of the guy.

Well, perhaps he should think before he posts what he does. Never seems to comment on any matches or join in discussions just insults anyone who dares to mention Poole in less than glowing terms.  Deserves all he gets back. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Well, perhaps he should think before he posts what he does. Never seems to comment on any matches or join in discussions just insults anyone who dares to mention Poole in less than glowing terms.  Deserves all he gets back. 

No excuses for bullying, even you should know that. But coming from you I am not surprised! Anyway it is Starman that gets everyone else banned, so be nice to cut out a bit of the riff raff :D See you guys later, don't let the door hit you on the way out! Lol.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

No excuses for bullying, even you should know that. But coming from you I am not surprised! Anyway it is Starman that gets everyone else banned, so be nice to cut out a bit of the riff raff :D See you guys later, don't let the door hit you on the way out! Lol.

There is no bullying - only in you and SS’ minds! :rolleyes:  Some stupid things being said by a couple of people which have nothing to do with speedway though!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

There is no bullying - only in you and SS’ minds! :rolleyes:  Some stupid things being said by a couple of people which have nothing to do with speedway though!

Come on Steve lots of people ganging up on someone or isolating them is bullying. They might think it's okay because of who it is, but it is not okay unless they have committed a serious crime or physically hurt someone. 

It was aimed at Gavan and Gavan has said he laughed it off. So why everyone else has to start on him, I don't know. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So you are basically saying it's okay.    wowsers 

Where have I said it's okay? So stop with the dumbness. Starman is just wound up by Gavan and it's his way of telling him to get off the thread. But you all know that don't you? 

Again, why do you have a problem with it if Gavan has said he has laughed it off? Can't answer it can you! He doesn't need you to be offended for him! 

Anyway since you've started on me at least the gang bullying on Starman has stopped. You think your behaviour would be acceptable at a school. Nope. They would call it...oh yeah bullying. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Where have I said it's okay? So stop with the dumbness. Starman is just wound up by Gavan and it's his way of telling him to get off the thread. But you all know that don't you? 

Again, why do you have a problem with it if Gavan has said he has laughed it off? Can't answer it can you! He doesn't need you to be offended for him!

Anyway since you've started on me at least the gang bullying on Starman has stopped. You think your behaviour would be acceptable at a school. Nope. They would call it...oh yeah bullying. 

And you don’t need to jump in to defend Starman :rolleyes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well he needs someone if you are all going to gang up on him! 

There is no ganging up - that was my original point!! :rolleyes: Btw I haven’t commented at all on Starman’s original post that you feel needs defending - so AGAIN - please do not generalise !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Gee thanks. Where have I said I condone bullying?  I was responding to Steve Shovlars post because the last time I checked this is a forum for opinions and that is mine. Starman is always dishing out insults so he should expect some back. :rolleyes: If he gets so wound up by Gavan just sticking him on ignore would be the sensible thing to do.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2