British Speedway Forum

Ipswich v Swindon 5/9/19

25 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

We just aren't as good as people think. Very rarely does the whole team click at the same time. Perks been MOM tonight but some rare poor scores from the top have killed us. Who knows what you are gonna get from us away!!! We could win an away play off semi but also lose by 20.

Over two legs we will be very hard to beat I think if we have no injuries we could win the double you do also need some luck along the way.

Great job tonight - well done boys :t:

Man of the Match ride for me was Sarj in 14 - took the pressure off 15

• Like 4

Thank you witches thank you:D

Agree about Sarj, and Heeps was fantastic, and Jake had a couple of blinders.   Harris a meeting of 2 half, was flying, then suddenly wasn't. 

Perks was fantastic, and Jensen was well below his best, in fact he looked really awkward on the bike.

Need to gets Lawsons head back in the game, although I did say he would go missing in important meetings, but it's any meeting at the moment, come on Dickie, you are better than that. 

24 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Thank you witches thank you:D

Agree about Sarj, and Heeps was fantastic, and Jake had a couple of blinders.   Harris a meeting of 2 half, was flying, then suddenly wasn't. 

Perks was fantastic, and Jensen was well below his best, in fact he looked really awkward on the bike.

Need to gets Lawsons head back in the game, although I did say he would go missing in important meetings, but it's any meeting at the moment, come on Dickie, you are better than that. 

That bloke Niels did ok as well paid 13 from 5 .

• Like 1

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Classy and a new track record in heat 1

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Forgot about him lol,,,,,,, nice to have a rider that can do that, thanks niels

You can tell he is world class by the extra speed he can carry into the first bend and still make it round easily. 

Edited by Baldyman

12 minutes ago, Siggytastic said:

Well done Witches but got the feeling that Swindon didnt give it 100%. Doyle could have been excluded for not trying on heat 4.

Agree with this completely. Right result for both sides. Nice of King to let Batchelor past in the last heat to give Swindon their point.

Well credit to the team for proving me wrong after I said tonight would be the last meeting at Foxhall this season. Boys looked really fired up tonight, just need to get Lawson going. King really does need to ride the inside line as he gifted Swindon a point in the last heat. Surprised Heeps wasn’t in it as he was flying. Also well done Peterborough on only losing by 6.

11 minutes ago, Bash said:

Well credit to the team for proving me wrong after I said tonight would be the last meeting at Foxhall this season. Boys looked really fired up tonight, just need to get Lawson going. King really does need to ride the inside line as he gifted Swindon a point in the last heat. Surprised Heeps wasn’t in it as he was flying. Also well done Peterborough on only losing by 6.

Think it was more Swindon taking it easy and wanting Wolverhampton out of the playoffs, which backfired massively.

4 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Think it was more Swindon taking it easy and wanting Wolverhampton out of the playoffs, which backfired massively.

If you watched tonight's meeting you wouldnt be saying that, there was some extremely close racing with plenty of contact,, you can't see that from behind your bedroom curtains, for any of your teams 

• Like 5