Harris - 4

King - 11

Lawson - 7

Allen - 7

Sarjeant - T/Ex, T/Ex, 0

Witches 49 - 41 Pirates 

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Maths not your strong point? That's 46 for Ipswich

Falcon Now whos put the wrong postcode in lol.  ?? 

Edited by scoobydoo

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

I'll get my score predictions in as I'm usually always wrong

Iversen - 10

Heeps R/R - 7

Harris - 4

King - 11

Lawson - 7

Allen - 7

Sarjeant - T/Ex, T/Ex, 0

Witches 49 - 41 Pirates 

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Maths not your strong point? That's 46 for Ipswich

I mean I make it 39.....

presumably the 7 for Heeps r/r will be scored by the 6 riders present at the meeting and therefore come from their totals?

We need 3 points in my eyes to get in the play offs and this is our best chance

Josh goes well at Foxhall but r/r should be ok with riders like Covatti able to take the rides...............Ipswich have lost Heeps and thats a bigger blow to Ipswich than the loss of Josh is to Poole...........so the injuries pretty much even out so no excuses from either side

One rider missing from each..........Poole fans had delight in gloating after winning at Foxhall with a weaker team last time so Thursday they are favourites to take at least 3 points form us but hopefully the Witches can dig in and get the points they need.......a real backs to the wall effort required

Poole won easily at ours with no Kurtz and the potent at Foxhall Covatti..........also had Newman with a zero

KP and Kennett got 11 between them that meeting............NKI and Sarjeant will need to score more than that between them for Ipswich to have any chance.........in that same meeting Lawson and Allen only got 7 between them.....thats where we need improvement

THJ should weaken Poole in this match but even at reserve he should beat Sarjeant

Big nights needed from Lawson and Allen i feel..............ive given up on expecting more than 5 from Harris

Poole will be strong favourites to win this one but hoping the underdogs can pull it out of the bag.....the downside if we qualify is that Swindon look likely to be top and they will pick us

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Don’t think Poole will try too hard to take the win, they would much rather Ipswich be in the play offs than Wolves or Kings Lynn because if either do they will be bang in form.

Maybe..........but if Poole dont finish top they will be left with either Wolves or Belle Vue in the semis as Swindon will surely pick us

24 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Josh goes well at Foxhall but r/r should be ok with riders like Covatti able to take the rides...............Ipswich have lost Heeps and thats a bigger blow to Ipswich than the loss of Josh is to Poole...........so the injuries pretty much even out so no excuses from either side

One rider missing from each..........Poole fans had delight in gloating after winning at Foxhall with a weaker team last time so Thursday they are favourites to take at least 3 points form us but hopefully the Witches can dig in and get the points they need.......a real backs to the wall effort required

Poole won easily at ours with no Kurtz and the potent at Foxhall Covatti..........also had Newman with a zero

KP and Kennett got 11 between them that meeting............NKI and Sarjeant will need to score more than that between them for Ipswich to have any chance.........in that same meeting Lawson and Allen only got 7 between them.....thats where we need improvement

THJ should weaken Poole in this match but even at reserve he should beat Sarjeant

Big nights needed from Lawson and Allen i feel..............ive given up on expecting more than 5 from Harris

Poole will be strong favourites to win this one but hoping the underdogs can pull it out of the bag.....the downside if we qualify is that Swindon look likely to be top and they will pick us

I don't think Kurtz has ridden there for a long time, Covatti can only take one of Josh's rides plus he isn't at reserve now, Heeps is a big blow although he only got 3 last time Poole were there also Lawson scored poorly. a lot of ifs and buts so maybe a good close meeting, hope so as I am making the trip.

35 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Nice summary but hardly a meaningful mention of what NKI and King bring to the party or Allen dropping back to reserve?!  If Ippo can bounce back from the trouncing at Swindon then its theirs to lose!!