British Speedway Forum

Swindon v Peterborough Premiership Thursday August 29th

22 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

Can we get more than 24 points......that’s the question! 

I think you will, I find it hard to any team will have such little fight in them than the Ipswich one last night. You may also have riders clever enough to watch where the best line is and use it. 

Edited by Baldyman

It should be a comfortable home win tonight but it will not  be a pushover, and the Budgies need to be on there a-game from the off.The one thing that is so frustrating is that the season so far has  been terrific a real feel good feeling has returned to the club but after tonight we have a home  gap in fixtures until the 19th which is really disappointing.

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

It should be a comfortable home win tonight but it will not  be a pushover, and the Budgies need to be on there a-game from the off.The one thing that is so frustrating is that the season so far has  been terrific a real feel good feeling has returned to the club but after tonight we have a home  gap in fixtures until the 19th which is really disappointing.

But will Peterborough score more than Ipswich did ?

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

J C fan is going attending this one, he says. I thought he would of took you along. Will be cheap. You'll get 2 for 1 :lol:

Be careful if you need the loo though :blink:

What a bout Baldyman.u can go 2 4 1

• Haha 1