British Speedway Forum

Swindon vs Ipswich

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Was that before they got Douglas though? Did they not almost win at Swindon haha, so on agg Wolves would knock Swindon out of playoffs esp without TS! 

Who did not score as many points as Becker and has not been very good, try again.

Just seen that Swindon are now above Poole in the latest table, just be careful where you end up.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Who did not score as many points as Becker and has not been very good, try again.

Just seen that Swindon are now above Poole in the latest table, just be careful where you end up.

Lol, please enlighten me, where am I gonna end up? You know I am not the Poole team right? Lol.

Two of the riders must have known they were out before the meeting so you’d have to assume that was a contributing factor to such a drubbing. The two riders “sacked” scored 22 between them on their last visit  

Swindon odds on to lift the trophy though if everyone stays fit. The form horse by far right now. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

35 minutes ago, Anzum said:

So Kennett and KP knowing they were sacked probably had something to do with their efforts. Iversen and Sarjeant in.

Well that is some unexpectedly bad news, just in time for Home and Away v Poole. :lol:

33 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Was that before they got Douglas though? Did they not almost win at Swindon haha, so on agg Wolves would knock Swindon out of playoffs esp without TS! 

Douglas the Lurpak trumpeter? Desmond Douglas the table tennis player? Carl Douglas the singer of Everybody was Kung Fu fighting?

Douglas is not Bart Zmarzlik. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He watches the BT meetings on YouTube, I think that's what he said on twitter anyway. I'm sure he'll be able to work it out!! Fans don't ride the track either and they seem to think they know! 

That idiots (darcy) advice would be "just knock him off..."

Edited by Icicle
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He watches the BT meetings on YouTube, I think that's what he said on twitter anyway. I'm sure he'll be able to work it out!! Fans don't ride the track either and they seem to think they know! 

What a silly comment :rofl:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Why? Is the Swindon track a maze then? 

No. But its a different shape lol. It  will ride different and the set up Ward used ( how many years ago) won't work.. Your trolling now ;)

Tracks change meeting by meeting, let alone a new track :rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Anzum said:

So Kennett and KP knowing they were sacked probably had something to do with their efforts. Iversen and Sarjeant in.

KP was top scorer not that it means much as the whole team were pants. Kennett was brought down by Vissing and pulled out of meeting. That doesn’t explain the effort of the rest of the team. Couldn’t they have made the changes for tonight’s meeting as travelling to see that dross was a waste of time and money.