British Speedway Forum

Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

18 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I guess mine and the vast majority on here have a different idea of a headbutt to you then

Shoulder barge someone and your head goes with you.....with a headbutt your shoulders hardly move

I cant stand Craig Cook....petulant , whiny brat as proved at Foxhall many times.........but he didnt headbutt the marshall.......he is banned for swinging punches after

In all honesty the vast majority on here wouldnt know a headbutt if one hit them in the face . 

You do not go in head first if you shoulder barge someone and thats a fact... Cooks head goes in first whilst both hands are on the handlebars and you and others genuinely think its a shoulder barge! Lol! Watch the video ffs and pay attention to it properly . 

Cook trys headbutting the flag marshall, looks absolutely foolish as he misses and is then set upon by other riders and the like and a brawl happened. 

10 minutes ago, Pinny said:

In all honesty the vast majority on here wouldnt know a headbutt if one hit them in the face . 

You do not go in head first if you shoulder barge someone and thats a fact... Cooks head goes in first whilst both hands are on the handlebars and you and others genuinely think its a shoulder barge! Lol! Watch the video ffs and pay attention to it properly . 

Cook trys headbutting the flag marshall, looks absolutely foolish as he misses and is then set upon by other riders and the like and a brawl happened. 

Sorry...........i guess we are all wrong and you and one or two others are correct...............i bow to your superior knowledge

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Sorry...........i guess we are all wrong and you and one or two others are correct...............i bow to your superior knowledge

Thats incredibly nice of you. 

Find me one example of a shoulder barge where the offending persons head lunges forward before the shoulder . Clue- you wont. 

2 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Wow, what a fan, only attend finals, can see why your so opinionated all the time, your knowledge is second to none. :D

Ha, I started going in 1993. Look to see how many finals we were in then. Also went to every home meeting in 2009, not many trophies that year :)

4 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

So no punishment for the fkn Dugard's and Eastbourne staff you couldn't make it up, they fueled the situation to33ers!

whatever who did what and when are you seriously suggesting Craig Cook had no part in the build up?

15 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Thats incredibly nice of you. 

Find me one example of a shoulder barge where the offending persons head lunges forward before the shoulder . Clue- you wont. 

I saw the video along with everyone else on here

I would say 8/10 immediately responded by saying it wasnt a headbutt..................the real Cook haters will claim it was

31 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Should be published imo

Fully agree.  These riders will probably get abuse from certain sections of crowds at tracks they visit when their bans are over, yet the management side of things come out smiling.

Apart from people like Jon Cook, Martin Dugard etc., what about that guy on the roving mic (don't  know his name, and don't particularly want to) who was throwing in his twopenneth at every given opportunity, he doesn't seem to have been mentioned in these discussions.

If the riders are going to be named and shamed, then so should the windup merchants on the microphone, both interviewer and interviewee, who lit the blue touch paper long before the parade and subsequent actions.  Not doing so, to me is victimisation,

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, chun said:

deplorable?  really.  bit disingenuous to claim he knew nothing of the incident i feel.  Either that or he buries himself in sand between ipswich meetings

Not deplorable at all

I had no idea Kennett was involved until i saw the incident a few days after on video, i also had no idea Vissing was involved either

Chris isnt complaining that Kennett has a ban just the way it was handled

Im guessing Chris wasnt told Eddie was under investigation