British Speedway Forum

Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

1 hour ago, screm said:

It was admitted by the Glasgow co-promoter recently that things had built up with Cook, SoN crashes etc, and things spilled over at Eastbourne.

So what? Polish riders have way more pressure and they don't go around punching each other. If they don't want this to happen again there needs to some punishment.

14 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So what? Polish riders have way more pressure and they don't go around punching each other. If they don't want this to happen again there needs to some punishment.

I agree, but lets see what this appeal brings up, must admit I cant see what can be brought as new evidence now that wasn't known a couple or three Saturday`s ago and you would think Cook himself would want to get any punishment out of the way before the play offs start as Glasgow will need him then.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ray c said:

Hate campaign it seems 

Not really. I don't like him cos he acts stupid. And wanting someone to get a punishment for starting a mass brawl is not a hate campaign. Called common sense. You don't want him punished at all which is very bizarre. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Cook has to receive harsher punishment than both Vissing & Kennet, both of which are already serving their bans. Therefore I can't see what cook can achieve with the appeal only extra cost & a longer ban!  

There is always the chance of a 'technicality' making an appearence.....

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not really. I don't like him cos he acts stupid. And wanting someone to get a punishment for starting a mass brawl is not a hate campaign. Called common sense. You don't want him punished at all which is very bizarre. 

You don't like him because he acts stupid.

Yet everyone on the south coast of Poole absolutely loved Darcy Ward. Forgetting his talent, that kid was a proper d!©[<. 

Craig is very tame compared

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4