British Speedway Forum

Poole v Swindon. Prem. 19/8/19

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Swindon did well to get a point tonight so i think anything can still happen, only team not in contention is Peterborough 

It was a joke cos they keep going on about their poor away form. Although I do tempt fate a lot, so they will prob win at Poole now!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ray c said:

you need to get all four points here unless buster calls it off because they cant put out a competitive side :t:

We need to win away at least a couple of times which we don’t seem to be able to do after strong starts. 

I was contemplating coming down for this given Swindon's need for points, thankfully those wonderful people at BT have saved the day and I can now go somewhere where I might actually  enjoy the surroundings and entertainment on offer, roll on the 9th Sept, Peterborough get the Red carpet ready, I'm on my way.

Edited by The Weasel