British Speedway Forum

GP Challenge Final (Gorican) - 24/08/19

1 hour ago, f-s-p said:

From where did you qualify to the final? From where have you qualified to any of the finals since SWC and now SoN was introduced? The answer... from home soil. (Didnt check though... :lol:)

I admit I posted what I posted to stir the pot. I’ve made a similar remark before without any  feedback. It’s about 50/60 like Matti the Great would say, about the fact that currently you dont have a strong enough team to do the job abroad.

No it isn't about 50/50 in the slightest. Not even close.

The team we have with Woffinden showed over 2 days, abroad, they were the best in the world. Not in a semi where at least three of the teams are cannon fodder.. but in the final, against the very very best.

6 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

No it isn't about 50/50 in the slightest. Not even close.

The team we have with Woffinden showed over 2 days, abroad, they were the best in the world. Not in a semi where at least three of the teams are cannon fodder.. but in the final, against the very very best.

Woffinden.

8 hours ago, BWitcher said:

To be fair, speedway wise, that event "abroad" was more "at home" to Tai than anywhere in the UK...
Not that I am disagreeing with your overall point, just making a random drunken comment :unsure::D