British Speedway Forum

Poole v Ipswich 8th August 2019. Prem.

Good job this isn't against Swindon, you know what JD is like when the forecast is for it to rain near meeting time and it's not rained off earlier in the day.

Anyway I feel like it's my fault, at speedway last week I asked if Poole had a home meeting rained off yet...-_-

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Damn it. I wanted to know if we had a red flag Marshall on track during parade. :unsure:

We always do. Stands in the middle off the track with red flag held out to stop riders “doing a Cook”.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Bewley has gone ok there in his last meeting with 8+2 from 4 beating Klindt , Josh and Kurtz, no mean feat.

Swindon will be the form team and nobody will want them. They won at Poole early on and when defeated had r/r wih 0 and a reserve getting 1, and Musielek injured. They go back with Jensen and Vissing and will cause problems , my favourites for the league

At the moment we look easy pickings in the top 4 , Harris has been awful bar the odd meeting, KP is off form and Lawson a bit as well

Don't know why you keep bigging up Swindon, our away form is atrocious, it's only the home form that's keeping us anywhere near 4th spot.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, noggin said:

Don't know why you keep bigging up Swindon, our away form is atrocious, it's only the home form that's keeping us anywhere near 4th spot.

Before the completion of tonight’s meeting Swindon have dropped two home points, and gained two away points.

8 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Before the completion of tonight’s meeting Swindon have dropped two home points, and gained two away points.

Exactly my point, rubbish away form.

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Actually I've changed my mind about Swindon, they've had to just use a TS against Wolves. I'm sure Swindon will end up winning but Wolves making them work for it! 

Don’t think they will end up winning as destroyed at reserve to go with the usual tape exclusion.

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Edward Kennett ran the length of the back straight at Eastbourne the other night to launch himself at Craig Cook......

No he didn’t . I don’t think you were there. I was.

I’m not defending Kennetts actions, but he moved swiftly over about 20 yards. (The introductions are done at the start if the back straight).

• Like 1