British Speedway Forum

Poole v Ipswich 8th August 2019. Prem.

2 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Track stewards a ******* idiot!!!!! What an overreaction from a lot of Eastbourne officials and riders but not very surprising often been a clicky bunch over the years ...to accuse Cook of aiming his bike at him is total bull , a high degree of embarrassment 

Still dont think the red flag marshall should have been where he was.

1 hour ago, Spiderman1 said:

will be a close finish now with heeps out ,Ipswich will bounce back from thier mon nite loss ,expect a dusty moto x track that’s hard to pass,go the witches ,to grab a least a point

nothing wrong with the poole track riders  will be able to race on it close meeting I think

• Like 1

the twit that walked over and tried to put on   the riders helmet,   that was already being worn by the rider   was the biggest problem

without him it would  have died down

Edited by capone
mis spelt a word
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, capone said:

the twit that walked over and tried to put on   the riders helmet,   that was already being worn by the rider   was the biggest problem

without him it would  have died down

Paul Dugard apparently - was a bit of a twit in his riding days form what i remember.  Banned for something or other - i actually wanna say it was a drugs fail but can't remember.

Might explain the eagerness for Kennett to go steaming in tho.