British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne v Glasgow Semi Final

1 hour ago, nagy1 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Answer one question with one word on a discussion forum. You are a sad and pathetic old man. Get over your deal with Glasgow and go back under your rock. 

obviously too hard for the mathematically  challenged  .its like the rhetorical answer .. it was not a a hard question .yes or no or are you too scared to admit it was craigs fault ?

amazed you cus spell hahahahahahaha

After the bans, fines, hangings, beheadings and other summary punishments have been meted out , if thier is anyone left, a BSPA  track inspection will required for Arlington after reading the Speedway Star, to ensure it complies with Health and Safety requirements on the track inside kerb. 

Hopefully they will send an independent inspector not  Neil Vatcher (Jon Cooks old pal at Lakeside?)

Should have time to fit this in before the next scheduled home brawl , sorry meeting , wiht Redcar Bears.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, jenga said:

obviously too hard for the mathematically  challenged  .its like the rhetorical answer .. it was not a a hard question .yes or no or are you too scared to admit it was craigs fault ?

A further blip on the portrait you paint of me. I have a more than capable mathematical brain. Math and numbers make the world go round. You didn’t ask any math based problems either so I am not sure why you would bring that up? It is not a hard question but you are trying to drive a binary answer to something that has many subjects out of people for your own pathetic agenda. 

It it is simple to say A = B or C if you choose to ignore X,Y and Z. The bigger(whole) picture/situation needs to be taken into consideration.

As as for spelling, I would not go down that road. Next you’ll be employing the grammar police. They would have a field day with you. I choose not to go down that road. 

53 minutes ago, jenga said:

It wasn't Craig's fault, there is that what you wanted to hear.

• Haha 1

Forty pages of accusations and counter accusations ,,enough is enough,,Jack it in now for everyones sanity .........Please

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

A marshall is on the track as Cook comes round holding a red flag

I've a better one than that.  Ok it was a long time ago, picture this scene, its summer of 1991, its Div 2, Powderhall Stadium, Arena Essex are in town, with a team of heat leaders, Petersen (10 plus ave), Karger (10 plus ave), Mogridge (9 point ave), Andy Galvin (prob was also about 9 ave), Troy Pratt (7.5 ave), and their reserves were a bit handy as well.  Edinburgh are being royally, er, done over (it was awful to watch) the home riders are being overtaken on their own track, it is nearing the end of the third lap, an Arena Essex rider is flying and completing an overtake of one of the home riders (actually it was an undertake i.e. taking the inside line), enter....  the starting marshall complete with his Monarchs colours comes right out into the middle of the track with his one lap to go flag and impedes the Arena Essex rider such that he had to abort his manoeuvre and remain behind the otherwise hapless Monarchs rider.  At least the starting marshall's inadvertent intervention prevented the score being more than the circa 20 points gap that Arena Essex won by so a worthwhile contribution and surely accidental of course., well done that man.  B)

Edited by BigBoaby
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, nagy1 said:

A further blip on the portrait you paint of me. I have a more than capable mathematical brain. Math and numbers make the world go round. You didn’t ask any math based problems either so I am not sure why you would bring that up? It is not a hard question but you are trying to drive a binary answer to something that has many subjects out of people for your own pathetic agenda. 

It it is simple to say A = B or C if you choose to ignore X,Y and Z. The bigger(whole) picture/situation needs to be taken into consideration.

As as for spelling, I would not go down that road. Next you’ll be employing the grammar police. They would have a field day with you. I choose not to go down that road. 

to.too,two,2.   ok then . ya beat me . 

• Sad 1

The Speedway Star article by Craig Cook looks like it was the website/media he put out on Monday and subsequently taken down by Cook on Monday night.  

"Cook was quick to make a statement on Monday" - SS article says 

Have SS over-stepped the mark or is it the work of Glasgow based Lannings?? and why is Cook was forced to take it down pending Inquiry has SS published it?

There is an allegation in there from Cook that the Eastbourne Track was the cause of Tom Brennan injury - god help Craig when Martin Dugard (step dad of Brennan) reads that! - surely libellous if incorrect.

Also an allegation of a "gutter" between track and kerb. Surely if there is one would have been picked up by Referees sooner / earlier this season (or is Cook implying it was created ??) or they would have been asked to fill in yet no one there has reported any "gutter work"???  any Eagles fans know about this "gutter" ??

I wonder if the SCB will have to make comment on Speedway Star for printing that interview whilst inquiry is ongoing.

A lot of apologies in SS in recent weeks, latest is on same page as these articles (P9) TOTALLY UNRELATED an apology to family of Dan Gilkes for mis-representing him.

Strange if SS have put in an article Cook was asked to take down - OUCH! 

Quite laughable some of the reactions on here to one of my earlier posts. I  know that during a race, red lights indicate the race has stopped and they slow down to a safe speed. I was not suggesting anything else. However, they must be prepared to stop because there may be an obstruction/hazard on the track.  In this situation they were not racing and going slowly. If I was one of the riders, seeing a Marshall on the track and from the video I believe he briefly raised his right hand/arm to point me to the inside, I would indeed stop. If you're travelling slowly there's no other reason for a Marshall to still be waving the red flag on track directly at you. And yes, I have had to do that after a race was complete due to 1st aid staff being on the track ahead. 

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Quite laughable some of the reactions on here to one of my earlier posts. I  know that during a race, red lights indicate the race has stopped and they slow down to a safe speed. I was not suggesting anything else. However, they must be prepared to stop because there may be an obstruction/hazard on the track.  In this situation they were not racing and going slowly. If I was one of the riders, seeing a Marshall on the track and from the video I believe he briefly raised his right hand/arm to point me to the inside, I would indeed stop. If you're travelling slowly there's no other reason for a Marshall to still be waving the red flag on track directly at you. And yes, I have had to do that after a race was complete due to 1st aid staff being on the track ahead. 

The only laughable thing was your post.

Trying to defend it is even more laughable.

"Don't ride towards the pit gate Craig, I know it's about 5 yards away and nothing is there but trust me, there's an invisible rider prone who you might run over". 

As stated in over 40 years of speedway and hundreds and hundreds of meetings I have never ever seen riders just 'stop'. They slow down and ride slowly by whatever the incident is and back to the pit gate, unless they are pulling up to check on the welfare of said rider.