British Speedway Forum

bandits 2020

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

So basically,,, if Mickey Mouse gets the virus, many will have to isolate?

A know ya flippant comment is a reasonable attempt at humour but if the clown who chose to use the nom de plume Mickey Mouse is in the pub and catches Covid off someone else in there then heads off for the next two weeks spreading it exponentially around his patch then we are in a local lock down situation aren't we...

But if he does the right thing and leaves his real name and phone number he can be told to self isolate for a week get tested and do the right thing... to be fair Ruff this thing isn't a joke it's killing people ffs...

Regards 

THJ 

26 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

A know ya flippant comment is a reasonable attempt at humour but if the clown who chose to use the nom de plume Mickey Mouse is in the pub and catches Covid off someone else in there then heads off for the next two weeks spreading it exponentially around his patch then we are in a local lock down situation aren't we...

But if he does the right thing and leaves his real name and phone number he can be told to self isolate for a week get tested and do the right thing... to be fair Ruff this thing isn't a joke it's killing people ffs...

Regards 

THJ 

Yes John, but what is the right thing?,,, I would think that myself and you would have an idea of what that was,,,, (some sort of respect might be needed),,, Sorry, if my posts offend you. 

I could pm you about it killing people. 

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yes John, but what is the right thing?,,, I would think that myself and you would have an idea of what that was,,,, (some sort of respect might be needed),,, Sorry, if my posts offend you. 

I could pm you about it killing people. 

PM away buddy... I know what the right thing is to do... I have followed all the rules and guidelines from day one... and I have still felt personal loss to Covid... 

Regards 

THJ 

35 minutes ago, screm said:

Announcement from Berwick after this season league racing was cancelled. Those of us who bought season tickets have the option of carrying this seasons ticket to next, and will gain entry free of charge should any meetings be held at Shielfield this year.

https://www.berwickspeedway.com/news/club-statement/

Well done Berwick  

At least bit sense when Gov scientists more worried about Theatres opening

Very clear message from club, I thought.  

Still committed to staging speedway in 2020 and great continuity in stating that the same team is planned to line up as FTS Bandits in 2021.

Fair deals for season ticketeers, being admitted free to all meetings this season.    Bring it on!

• Like 5

Good response from the club after the cancellation of the season, good to see they are going to keep the same team for next season. Hopefully get to see some meetings this year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, screm said:

Announcement from Berwick after this season league racing was cancelled. Those of us who bought season tickets have the option of carrying this seasons ticket to next, and will gain entry free of charge should any meetings be held at Shielfield this year.

https://www.berwickspeedway.com/news/club-statement/

Excellent statement from the club, I Sincerely hope their loyalty to everyone is rewarded if and when they do have any meetings this year and for 2021.  Well done Berwick Speedway:t: 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...