British Speedway Forum

bandits 2020

6 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Yes I know was thinking which one to watch on Friday night.

I watched them both the same night. Got to say how impressed I've been by the racing in several; old Bandits matches I've found on You Tube. There's quite a lot on there, mainly from the Bob Tasker days. I can now see why Michal Makovsky was such a hero up there. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another Shielfield meeting on Bandits YouTube channel today:

We will be showing Bandits vs Edinburgh Monarchs from May of 2019 on Sunday afternoon at 5pm!

Local derbies are always well attended at Shielfield Park and this match was no different. The Monarchs looked strong on paper and the Bandits had to be on top form if all the points were going to stay in Berwick!

Edited by crescent girl

BIRMINGHAM V BERWICK 2019

BIRMINGHAM'S 2019 fascinating home finale with Berwick will be broadcast this Wednesday night (May 20, 7.30).
After a testing first year back in professional league racing, the Brummies were desperate to finish on a high in front of their home supporters.
In association with ReRun Productions, the link to view the meeting will be posted on the club's Website, Twitter and Facebook pages on Wednesday at 7.30 prompt - so make sure to refresh your feeds at that time and see how the final fixture of the season panned out!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Speedway fan said:

BIRMINGHAM V BERWICK 2019

BIRMINGHAM'S 2019 fascinating home finale with Berwick will be broadcast this Wednesday night (May 20, 7.30).
After a testing first year back in professional league racing, the Brummies were desperate to finish on a high in front of their home supporters.
In association with ReRun Productions, the link to view the meeting will be posted on the club's Website, Twitter and Facebook pages on Wednesday at 7.30 prompt - so make sure to refresh your feeds at that time and see how the final fixture of the season panned out!

A good week to watch the Bandits!    As well as the above, on Friday night the 2011 Bandits are being shown from Redcar.

• 2 weeks later...