British Speedway Forum

Tai / Rosco - Team GB 2020

5 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Hurt ??? you were once a pleasure to engage with Chunky but now you are in the mode for confrontation certainly with me  a game which is tiresome does anyone have to be right or wrong.?

I don't like confrontation (not "serious" confrontation, anyway). I have told you why I react the way I do; I do not appreciate being accused of saying things I didn't. You are doing it to others too.

I am still a pleasure to engage with - as you will see from many threads on here - and I am always one of the first to help with information if I can. You just need to stop making ridiculous claims and accusations, and there won't be any issues.

Sorry, but there IS right and wrong. It is called FACT.

6 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

You are a Troll who has had a dig at Auty at every opportunity in the years gone by  usually to get at me.But do i worry what the likes of you think of me  you are a Wa.... of the highest order pr...    also comes to mind.

For an old man you are very aggressive.. if it doesnt bother you why do you comment every time? Theres not a lot that does go through your mind so im not surprised those two things pop in 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, phillipsr said:

For an old man you are very aggressive.. if it doesnt bother you why do you comment every time? Theres not a lot that does go through your mind so im not surprised those two things pop in 

If i am such a clown why do you reply? you do so because it gives you a element of power it says alot  about you pretty sad really.You sound like a real juvenile a wet behind the ears type, but my reading of you is that you are an imbecile of the highest order.

Edited by Sidney the robin

18 hours ago, chunky said:

I don't like confrontation (not "serious" confrontation, anyway). I have told you why I react the way I do; I do not appreciate being accused of saying things I didn't. You are doing it to others too.

I am still a pleasure to engage with - as you will see from many threads on here - and I am always one of the first to help with information if I can. You just need to stop making ridiculous claims and accusations, and there won't be any issues.

Sorry, but there IS right and wrong. It is called FACT.

That is fine Chunky but Norbold summed up thing's nicely on an early post.As for you i have no malice towards you and i have really enjoyed your posts over the years and still learn from them now.

Rosco has left after doing one of the best jobs in recent memory

Who next?

I can see someone like Steady having a go 

Not sure their is any managers with the calibre to take it on

I suppose Pete Adams could job share it and still do Wolves like Rosco has done

Who else is there? Middlo? Please god no not after last time...........Hawkins? ...that would be even more of a problem then having Middlo lol

Struggling to think of anyone else........Garry May?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

If i am such a clown why do you reply? you do so because it gives you a element of power it says alot  about you pretty sad really.You sound like a real juvenile a wet behind the ears type, but my reading of you is that you are an imbecile of the highest order.

Judging by your reading of everything Speedway I feel pretty ok with that as you have proved time and time again you have no clue about anything.. Just a sad bitter old man who likes to threaten people from behind a screen, when in reality you would cower behind people, Its quite funny really 

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Rosco has left after doing one of the best jobs in recent memory

Who next?

I can see someone like Steady having a go 

Not sure their is any managers with the calibre to take it on

I suppose Pete Adams could job share it and still do Wolves like Rosco has done

Who else is there? Middlo? Please god no not after last time...........Hawkins? ...that would be even more of a problem then having Middlo lol

Struggling to think of anyone else........Garry May?

Nicholls 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Judging by your reading of everything Speedway I feel pretty ok with that as you have proved time and time again you have no clue about anything.. Just a sad bitter old man who likes to threaten people from behind a screen, when in reality you would cower behind people, Its quite funny really 

Sorry to butt in but I can certainly vouch for Sidneys speedway knowledge even if he perhaps struggles to get his opinion over on here quite how he intends....as for cowering behind people that's as far of the mark as is humanly possible something else i can vouch for but I think it is typical of this often poisonous forum for people to come across quite different to there true being in reality although there are some exceptions that are just as big a c*** in real life as on a screen! 

:blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

You've riled up Sidney junior now as well :rofl:

• Haha 1

Okay... Does anyone REALLY know what the role of "Team Manager" entails these days? I know it includes a generic, "be there for the riders, support them, and fight for them" ideal, but what else?

Back in the day, it was the team manager's job to select riders for the World Team Cup, World Pairs, and numerous test matches. Now, we have just one event with three riders, and a couple of subs.

Woffinden is a given. A fit Lambert is a given. Even though I am not a Cook fan, he is pretty much a given. So, we only have to worry about a couple of others, none of whom really stand out above the competition.

Of course, there are the tactical decisions to be made during the meetings, but even then, these are minimal as the riders have their input.

I'm not knocking anyone or anything, but it does seem that a manager's role is far removed from what it used to be. Sad...

Steve

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

as for cowering behind people that's as far of the mark as is humanly possible

You mean he's a crazy, psycho, axe-wielding homicidal maniac??? :t:

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

1 hour ago, JCookie said:

1 hour ago, JCookie said:

I am quite happy just like Mr Hagonshocker who could hold his own with you shower of s...    Cookie, you are certainly in the weirdo bracket.!!!!!

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

This is coming from the plank that said Auty was only a third leader when last year he was in the top 12 Championship averages.  As far as i am aware he is not third in Scunthorpe's averages this year is he? i feel pretty ok debating with a w....r  like you.!!!!!

• Haha 1