British Speedway Forum

Swindon v Wolverhampton Premiership Thursday July 18th

2 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Amazing that Doyley is going to be at Swindon but Rosco isn’t?.

It makes the decision to let Nick have a spin on the new track last week very strange when he rides for Wolves!!!!!!

A home win is all that will do & sending Wolves home with nothing.

But of an odd one...you couldn't imagine any other club would allow it ....all kinds of rider practice after meetings but strange we allow someone an opportunity to gain a little knowledge a couple of weeks before a meeting....bit like Belle Vue doing it just after they completed there new circuit 

Edited by hagonshocker

7 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

But of an odd one...you couldn't imagine any other club would allow it ....all kinds of rider practice after meetings but strange we allow someone an opportunity to gain a little knowledge a couple of weeks before a meeting....bit like Belle Vue doing it just after they completed there new circuit 

I just hope it doesn’t backfire as no other club would’ve let it happen.

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I hope we can beat your team Steve on Thursday and then we can all go home to Pinehill happily.!!!!  I am looking forward to seeing Becker  and i believe Luke/ Jacob are key to Wolves forcing a victory or even getting a point.

I think you will STR.

9 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I think you will STR.

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

We now know that Tobi is back in place of David. It’s now time to kick on! 

I just hope Tobi is 80 per cent fit, thing's are looking up  nothing against David but i could not see us winning anything with him in the side.Tobi at no 2 makes us look very strong in the 1/5 department fingers crossed anyway.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

I just hope Tobi is 80 per cent fit, thing's are looking up  nothing against David but i could not see us winning anything with him in the side.Tobi at no 2 makes us look very strong in the 1/5 department fingers crossed anyway.

I’d say you are favourites for the top 4 now too.

16 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Good old Pinehill a fine place.!!!!

Not as fine as Liden St.Margaret, Royal Stratton Bassett, Tootbrook, Peathurst

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Not as fine as Liden St.Margaret, Royal Stratton Bassett, Tootbrook, Peathurst

What about Pinehill Doris!!!  i  went in the Deers Leap years ago for a league pool match and some guy got launched through the front window.It was  bloody scary but i remember they did do a nice sausage sarnie.!!!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

What about Pinehill Doris!!!  i  went in the Deers Leap years ago for a league pool match and some guy got launched through the front window.It was  bloody scary but i remember they did do a nice sausage sarnie.!!!

Pinehill not that bad sidders, worked there as debt collector and taxi driver, and now have a children's air ambulance charity box in the stores. Takes more donations than any others in Swinding.

9 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Pinehill not that bad sidders, worked there as debt collector and taxi driver, and now have a children's air ambulance charity box in the stores. Takes more donations than any others in Swinding.

Dont mind it Doris i like Pinehurst to, how many Robins fans went on the buses from Penhill/ Pinehurst to support there team in yesteryear quite a few eh.!!

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Dont mind it Doris i like Pinehurst to, how many Robins fans went on the buses from Penhill/ Pinehurst to support there team in yesteryear quite a few eh.!!

We used to get the green bus from Cavy Square, mostly us cockneys from Parks estates.A lot of the Pinehill lads walked across the fields. Was a cheap night, climbing in.

5 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I heard YOU launched him Sidenny 

19 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I heard YOU launched him Sidenny 

Nah  maybe 70 years ago !!!!! god they were the days the Moonies, Cock Robin, The Worthy, The Princess have a pint say nothing keep your nose clean.You probably remember it better than me Shocker The   Roaring Donkey ??? it sold a lovely pint of scrumpy you have probably forgotten as you were always busy chatting up the ladies.,,,,!!