British Speedway Forum

Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Wasn't that grippy last time we were there.

Mr Klindt will be a good barometer

If he wins his first heat you will know it is quite slick. If he goes 0R133 you know it started grippy ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Would you travel a 300 + mile? round trip to see half a team get beat up.

Anyway, you should be thinking of what to wear to your Prom. Not long now.

Going Naked.put that in the bank

Farcical guests, but at least it’s saved me going all the way to Ipswich tomorrow. Just not worth the time/fuel/effort when a team is put out like this to just make up the numbers (7).

The team is there to fulfil its obligation. Nothing more.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm guessing Ippo prepare their track differently, where riders don't struggle to turn the bike?

They can prepare their track however they like! It’s called home advantage.

Puzzled as to the struggle to turn bike bit. Are you referring to Kings Lynn? Where the home riders had no problems turning the bike you mean?:P

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So Kyle's girlfriend was wrong, his appearance wasn't 'one night only!' :rofl:

Wish it was one night only. His career is coming towards its end and he is on the way down. No chance of points from him or the reserves other than the guarantee in heat 2.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ipswich will win with ease but I think they are overrated. When it comes down to the playoffs they will be found wanting. Just my opinion of course and others may disagree which is their right.

Well i think they will be a force to reckon with in the playoffs. They are very solid, like they don't have a Doyle or a Fricke but they do have riders who have really improved this season. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ipswich will win with ease but I think they are overrated. When it comes down to the playoffs they will be found wanting. Just my opinion of course and others may disagree which is their right.

More than happy for anyone to continue to write off our chances - takes the pressure off.

Will make it all the sweeter if we manage to pull off a surprise and reduce the disappointment if we dont :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

More than happy for anyone to continue to write off our chances - takes the pressure off.

Will make it all the sweeter if we manage to pull off a surprise and reduce the disappointment if we dont :)

I assure you it never reduces the disappointment. 

• Haha 1

Some of the team have been riding above themselves which has been impressive. But it won’t last in my opinion. They will make the playoffs with ease, like Poole, even with our injury crisis. You could even win next week at Wimborne Road as we are vulnerable at the moment. But I don’t see Ipswich as champions.

• Thanks 1