British Speedway Forum

Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

I’m sure this all started from one person having a fishing expedition to bring out someone that he blocked because he isn’t interested in anything he has to say!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Probably chuckling away to himself.  Don’t feed the troll!!

• Like 1

Just now, Steve0 said:

I’m sure this all started from one person having a fishing expedition to bring out someone that he blocked because he isn’t interested in anything he has to say!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Probably chuckling away to himself.  Don’t feed the troll!!

In other news  there's some effing sad acts on here! 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm a family man. I have had 4 children, sadly lost David at 16 months. I still have 3 children and 4 Grandchildren. 2 of which are sleeping tonight.

Steve has...

A beautiful young daughter I  spend a lot of time with. What on Earth has this go to do with speedway? 

‘For your info I am neither sad or lonely. I am busy and very happy in my life. Today hoping to fly (paraglide) from Near Shaftesbury to Weymouth. Enjoy pushing your trolley around Asda.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A beautiful young daughter I  spend a lot of time with. What on Earth has this go to do with speedway? 

‘For your info I am neither sad or lonely. I am busy and very happy in my life. Today hoping to fly (paraglide) from Near Shaftesbury to Weymouth. Enjoy pushing your trolley around Asda.

Nothing wrong with Asda, Steve! ;) :D

Only one person to blame and that’s Ipswich mega fan Gavan, who spent every waking moment on Poole threads slagging us off to all and sundry. You probably never noticed as Ipswich were in the championship and rarely ventured onto a,Poole thread, but if you had you would understand the reason why this victory is one to savour.

It’s go nothing to do with genuine Ipswich fans or their club, but everything to do with one of your fans who can’t resist having a pop at every opportunity.

What goes around comes around and and our victory is very sweet indeed.

But it seems it is all too much for Gavan who is still hiding behind the sofa. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

That's exactly why,,, :rofl:

Anybody seen Gavan yet. ?

I think Gavan's only connection to speedway is his Uncle chucking a few quid into the Hackney pits at Mark Loram, (I'm sure he's mentioned it once or twice!) I'd say when Mark retired he developed a weird obsession with Poole speedway.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Baldyman said:

So you are taking gavans word he is an Ipswich fan? We ain't ever seen or heard of him in the stands.  Think you may well find he was invented for one purpose only,,, to troll Poole fans and threads. 

Bang on. 

As much as Shovlar winds people up and is the poster everyone loves to hate , Gavan is non stop on the Poole thread making a fool of himself , getting worked up and trying to wind up the Poole fans. He is more of a troll than anyone on this forum. 

So its amusing to see him so quiet after last weeks result .

I agree that the Ippo fans are a decent bunch on here apart from Gavan , whether he is a real fan or not remains to be seen. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Bang on. 

As much as Shovlar winds people up and is the poster everyone loves to hate , Gavan is non stop on the Poole thread making a fool of himself , getting worked up and trying to wind up the Poole fans. He is more of a troll than anyone on this forum. 

So its amusing to see him so quiet after last weeks result .

I agree that the Ippo fans are a decent bunch on here apart from Gavan , whether he is a real fan or not remains to be seen. 

Spot on Pinny.