British Speedway Forum

Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I doubt we'll see Gavan until he's gone back and altered all his posts before asking Poole fans to prove what he said!!!

Well he definitely said he couldn't wait to watch Ippo smash us!! As I nearly saved it in case it backfired but I didn't think it would so I didn't! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I doubt we'll see Gavan until he's gone back and altered all his posts before asking Poole fans to prove what he said!!!

He might be a very long time gone. Hopefully.

3 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

Ipswich lost because they have lost their reserves scoring power in the last week or so  they were winning matches with over 20 points between them. and just half that makes a big difference.    

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

And we have a makshift side. Make all the excuses you want to. Look at the table and weep. It doesnt lie.

Forgive me if Im wrong but I dont think Mr Scrutton is a Witches fan. If I am right Im sure he is weeping at the league table as you suggest he should Starry...

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Forgive me if Im wrong but I dont think Mr Scrutton is a Witches fan. If I am right Im sure he is weeping at the league table as you suggest he should Starry...

I was just making a point.

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Well we were told Jack wasn't good at Ippo either and look what he did! Brady could've done the same. 

Jack was superb last night, he had 6 rides and to be honest 4 of them are probably his best 4 races at Foxhall of his whole career to date, historically he’s not been great! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Steve is  total tool limited in his overall Speedway knowledge , but he does  care about speedway as. a whole.

That’s why I always win or am in the runners up team at the speedway quiz night. B)

On 7/8/2019 at 1:19 PM, Gavan said:

Ive said countless times i would rather face Poole then Belle Vue. 

Oops!:D

On 7/8/2019 at 7:58 PM, Gavan said:

Jack Holder big girls blouse 

On 7/4/2019 at 10:27 AM, Gavan said:

Wouldn’t be expecting to much from this

Swindon and Belle Vue are the 2 sides I want to avoid in the play offs

So Poole are the other team. Oops!:D

On 7/4/2019 at 9:33 PM, Gavan said:

I’d rather face Poole to be honest ..... Holder and Kurtz don’t go well at Foxhall 

No wonder he has run for the hills!:icon_smile_clown:

5 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

Ipswich lost because they have lost their reserves scoring power in the last week or so  they were winning matches with over 20 points between them. and just half that makes a big difference.    

Spot on. Not sure why Poole's finest decided to rant about this post!

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That’s why I always win or am in the runners up team at the speedway quiz night. B)

Don't mean jack .Remembering things ain't got nowt to do with it. 17 year olds pass a theory test, but have never driven a car......:rofl: