British Speedway Forum

SON finals Togliatti Sat/Sun July 20th/21st Live on BT Sport

44 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Woffinden saying we have gone back to 2002 with team selection and I bloody agree with him 

Hes not wrong.

When will we learn? No matter what happens should have just took Bewley 

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes saw that after. Not moving his arm bodes badly sorry to say. Utter disastrous start, but as GB fans we should expect as much.

why shoould we expect a disaster start.      Last year we were winning.     Accidents happen.     Bomber will win his next 6 heats.

May as well write it off.

Cook was overriding there for me. Not got the right set up if he cant turn the bike.

We are absolutely useless internationally and to top it off we have gone back a decade with team selection.

Woffinden will see has arse with this one.

Just now, acef said:

May as well write it off.

Cook was overriding there for me. Not got the right set up if he cant turn the bike.

We are absolutely useless internationally and to top it off we have gone back a decade with team selection.

Woffinden will see has arse with this one.

More to the point, what is Rossiter playing at with his hair, he's 50 not 15 ffs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Cook in tight situations with the big guys is not what you what,panics big time.Tai tells it as it is.

Not technically gifted enough to race at the top level. Pains me to say it but that is the reality.

• Like 2