British Speedway Forum

SON finals Togliatti Sat/Sun July 20th/21st Live on BT Sport

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Far better from Harris but we are the whipping boys. Did well at first but cocked it up.

nearly a positive message but then let yourself down again.   He should have held off Emil on his Russian rocket machine

Edited by Mark

So bomber gates then rides wide on a track where the inside is the quickest way.

Yes I am moaning again, but that is poor decision making. Emil would have passed him regardless but least make a challenge of it!

• Like 1

Just now, acef said:

So bomber gates then rides wide on a track where the inside is the quickest way.

Yes I am moaning again, but that is poor decision making. Emil would have passed him regardless but least make a challenge of it!

that is the best one so far.      no one has got near Emil but you blame BOmber for being passed.    Emil has beaten Lindgren and Zmartsik but Bomber should do better.   

1 minute ago, Mark said:

that is the best one so far.      no one has got near Emil but you blame BOmber for being passed.    Emil has beaten Lindgren and Zmartsik but Bomber should do better.   

He rode a stupid line... shouldnt be out there. Absolute waste of a space

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark said:

That's not what I said is it mark? Are you incapable of reading the detail sir?

Dear oh dear

• Like 1

Just now, phillipsr said:

He rode a stupid line... shouldnt be out there. Absolute waste of a space

Is the correct answer.

Emil would have had him anyway but by riding wide he just casually opened the door. At least make it harder for yourself to be passed.

5 minutes ago, acef said:

Is the correct answer.

Emil would have had him anyway but by riding wide he just casually opened the door. At least make it harder for yourself to be passed.

Quite right...however, I think Bomber was expecting Lambert to be there, but he was just way too slow!