British Speedway Forum

SON finals Togliatti Sat/Sun July 20th/21st Live on BT Sport

2 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Blew it Poland, gave the gates away.

That will go down well in Poland I am sure..

The Team Manager got his excuses in early...:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, norbold said:

What!? Now that he's had this year's experience, Bomber will have his set up right next year.

Might even leave a couple of bikes out there..

All ready to race..

:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nw42 said:

A good man, you called him a sh!thouse a couple of pages back, make your mind up.

I literally give up with this forum.

Im no going to explain, because you haven’t the ability to understand it.

6 minutes ago, mrlincolncity said:

Not always, but that's not really my point, I just want to see racing Philip, not riding....To be honest I rarely go now, I used to go all over in the 70's and mainly 80's, it wasn't brilliant back then but my god it was better than this tripe they dish up most weeks whatever country whatever meeting, generally speaking......

I AGREE with you. Speedway is very dependent on the track that it is raced on. Sadly the really good ones are few and far between. But when choosing venues for the top meetings, such as this one, the track and not just the venue or the city or country it is in should be paramount.

Edited by PHILIPRISING
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

I know, Nigel likes to mention everything multiple times.... usually the less interesting facts, like this one. 

Oh he got another mention in.....  if he likes mentioning irrelevant sports with the word 'speedway' in he can mention the American oval car racing next time.

4 minutes ago, bruno said:

Bloody woman interviewers a nightmare, there's got to be someone better than her surely

To be fair...

Both Nigel and Kelvin didn't cover themselves in glory either..

Many poor interpretations of what had just happened on track, and why, and not knowing the rules of the competition either..

Normally have no issues with them as they often struggle manfully to make racing sound much better than it is to project a better image of the sport, but not their finest couple of days..

PS.

I don't think Nigel agrees that the winners should win the meeting with just "Four laps and sixty seconds of racing", nor do I think he appreciates the SWC now being a "World Pairs" competition..:D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, acef said:

I literally give up with this forum.

Im no going to explain, because you haven’t the ability to understand it.

No need to explain, doesn't matter what language you're speaking in, calling someone a sh!thouse and a good man is contradictory