British Speedway Forum

Poole v Wolverhampton Premiership Monday June 17th live on BT Sport

Big match for both sides

Wolves dropping down the league and are usually poor travellers

Poole trying to cling on to a top 4 spot should have to much firepower at home and should win by more than 10

Lets hope its a good meeting for the TV as the Poole track is unlikely to show our sport in a good light....hope all riders stay safe

43 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Big match for both sides

Poole trying to cling on to a top 4 spot should have to much firepower at home and should win by more than 10

Lets hope its a good meeting for the TV as the Poole track is unlikely to show our sport in a good light....hope all riders stay safe

I hope all riders stay safe at every track not just ours .lots of riders getting injured this year .but strangely though none at poole funny old world :D 

23 minutes ago, ray c said:

I hope all riders stay safe at every track not just ours .lots of riders getting injured this year .but strangely though none at poole funny old world :D 

Jason Doyle and Tobias Musielak?? :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0

24 minutes ago, ray c said:

I would suggest that Swindon riders would beg to differ

Lets hope the talk after the meeting isnt about the track

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Big match for both sides

Maybe you should do what Baggy suggested and keep an open mind til the meeting starts. It will be a miracle if it is above water tbh! 

23 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Jason Doyle and Tobias Musielak?? :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe you should do what Baggy suggested and keep an open mind til the meeting starts. It will be a miracle if it is above water tbh! 

they were both injured prior to coming to poole :nono:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Both riders had been injured before but both were fit to ride

The track caused both to crash and aggravate the old injuries

If the track was fine both riders wouldnt have crashed

2 hours ago, ray c said:

They were both declared in the Swindon team and both crashed at Poole (among others!) - Tobi pulled out of the meeting and Jason pulled out of the evening meeting!

9 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

They were both declared in the Swindon team and both crashed at Poole (among others!) - Tobi pulled out of the meeting and Jason pulled out of the evening meeting!

Maybe the track did them no favours but they were injured before and came back too early i expect. Riders always come back too early and aggravate previous injuries. 

17 minutes ago, ray c said:

Just your opinion 

I dont think its an opinion

The track caused both riders to crash....i think thats factual

its certainly up for debate that both Doyle and Musi came back to soon ....so if they had of crashed without prior injuries they may have been fine.

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe the track did them no favours but they were injured before and came back too early i expect. Riders always come back too early and aggravate previous injuries. 

I agree

But they wouldnt have aggravated old injuries if the track was good

4 hours ago, ray c said:

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I responded to the first post that suggested there were no injuries at Poole this year.  I responded with the name of two riders who WERE injured at Poole - whether they came back too soon or not, the fact is they were both injured at Poole QED