British Speedway Forum

Speedway Tavern Programme on Facebook

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 8:18 PM, HGould said:

Biggest load of rubbish I have ever endured....and I am one of the few who understands the accents.

Funny at first, just cringe-worthy now.

Care to expand ?  any suggestions how it could be improved ? what did you find funny ? and what do you find cringe worthy ?

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

On tonights primary school/ cringeworthy/ embarrassing show we have Tom Bacon.

Hgould is right about something. We are quite Brummie/wolves/ centric. This is entirely due to the beginings of this show ten years ago (Yes we have been going for ten years!!!!) and is something we are slowly addressing. We are always looking for people that want to participate in the show from other area's so if anyone out there thinks this is something they would like to try then plese get in touch.

59 minutes ago, Cometfan4eva said:

I like the show but the one thing that could be improved is mover cover from other team rather Cradley wolves bham it be nice to hear from team managers up north and about teams up upwards in the country rather than been focus on certain ones all the time just a thought 

To be fair to the guys doing the show they are more than happy to cover other teams but they need the input from other teams supporters. If you contact them I’m sure they’d welcome the opportunity to diversify the coverage to other clubs.

In light of recent developments at Brum we will be having Laurence Rogers on the show tonight.

I know this flies in the face of recent criticism. I.E being to west mids orientated but it is topical right now.

Incidentally last weeks show was pretty good mainly because we had so much involvment from our audience so we were able to cover a lot of ground. Many thanks for that.

6 minutes ago, guitar_art said:

In light of recent developments at Brum we will be having Laurence Rogers on the show tonight.

I know this flies in the face of recent criticism. I.E being to west mids orientated but it is topical right now.

Incidentally last weeks show was pretty good mainly because we had so much involvment from our audience so we were able to cover a lot of ground. Many thanks for that.

You do not need to justify yours guests just because the minority rule .

• Like 1