British Speedway Forum

Speedway Euro Championship 2019 (Final 4th round Saturday September 28 Chorzow live on TV)

7 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

In the UK Eurosport 2 at 5:20pm today.

It is, but as the meeting is supposed to start at 5pm (UK time) we have a feeling Eurosport might cut off the beginning of the meeting due to the previous "live" event they are showing. We won't know until we get to 5pm. Eurosport are past masters at only showing part of the meeting!

22 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Bunce, the live event they showing is the 24 hour of Spa motor racing and they just starting NOW. Logically cutting off 20 minute of speedway to cover 20 minutes more of a 24 hour race doesn’t seem right,  it I know it happens.

Hi Ove, I've just turned on the 24 hour Spa event,  and as you say it appears to have just started. It is on again at 9pm tonight, so maybe they are just showing bits of it, I can't see them covering every minute of the 24 hrs!  I guess we shall just have to wait and see? Fun isn't it?

PS I'm also an Ove Fundin/ Norwich fan, met him several times over the years. Lovely guy.

Now on uk Eurosport 2. There was no need for Eurosport to miss the start of this meeting. Nothing was happening in the 24 hour race. Go back to it five mins before the end!

Woryna won heat 1.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

What everyone needs to understand is that it`s Eurosport Poland that has done the contract with One Sport for this and the World U21 championships, and Polish Eurosport are definitely showing all events live. Sadly Eurosport Poland cannot force the rest of Eurosport to schedule them live(Germany do not show at all !!!). Polite Emails  to Eurosport UK - as i have done cannot do any harm.

Edited by racers and royals