British Speedway Forum

2019 Championship Confirmed Signings

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Joe Lawlor replaced by Kyle Bickley at Glasgow.

funny thing with this announcement there was something about kyle and it said he was Glasgow rider over a week before official statement 

id guess he was Glasgow rider within 48 hours of Workington going under

1 hour ago, scaramanga said:

funny thing with this announcement there was something about kyle and it said he was Glasgow rider over a week before official statement 

id guess he was Glasgow rider within 48 hours of Workington going under

You should stop guessing then.

18 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Who's the replacement for Victor at the diamonds I wonder if he's a Brit or a Finn dave, or another nationality,,,,

So many reasons I wonder which one is true ?.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

At the end of the day, both Glasgow and Newcastle have taken advantage of new riders becoming available to strengthen their sides.  Nothing wrong with that.

totally agree with you on this 

if good riders are available and you can fit them in no real problem 

aslong as the riders dropped before even turning a wheel are compensated for any costs they have prepairing for there contracted ride 

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if the originator of this thread intends to update final teams before season starts? No criticism intended, but I have got into the habit of using this thread each season to see the final team selections.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned this topic