British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2019

37 minutes ago, Tigeratheart said:

Can I just ask , with Somerset holding the pairs competition the night before cardiff and with a large  contingent of speedway fans of various clubs in attendance , will Somerset as well as having a great track to entertain us all , also have great facilities to accommodate us all . Having been in attendance for the last 3 years and travelled a good distance from (Glasgow) I find it disappointing to sit on a grass bank and have to use a portaloo, is there any chance if possible of temporary seating being used for a large crowd?

As the Pairs is a BSPA staged event surely this should be aimed more at them than Somerset to stump the cost of hiring such a structure??

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well done Somerset in the play offs again. I must admit I feared for us when Berge was a no show, but once again Gary has found a way. Definitely not a fan of the playoffs , especially this season where Leicester have been superb, whatever happens they are the true champs in my eyes even if we nick it. Looking forward to coming down next week for my now rare visits to the OTA for the Pairs. If you see me say hello .

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 11:09 AM, Cliffeboy said:

Well done Somerset in the play offs again. I must admit I feared for us when Berge was a no show, but once again Gary has found a way. Definitely not a fan of the playoffs , especially this season where Leicester have been superb, whatever happens they are the true champs in my eyes even if we nick it. Looking forward to coming down next week for my now rare visits to the OTA for the Pairs. If you see me say hello .

Will be there; wouldn't miss the pairs.  My favourite meeting of the season.  Mind you, the Sheffield meeting, heats 13 and 15 were cracking.  Will be on the rhs of the exit gate almost at the top.  Willowman, aka Dave.

RHS of the gate as you look at it. :)

Edited by Willowman