British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2019

Spl77

Slightly surprised there isn't a touch more enthusiasm towards Kennett signing. He was one of the few Championship riders who would come and regularly lower the colours of Ipswich hero Danny King, he has comparable Championship averages to the prodigal son (both home and away) and has formed a good partnership with Richard Lawson at Eastbourne so could form a very potent 1&2. As for Bomber just seen that his actual 2019 average is 4.92. I hope he comes round after the next home meeting and gives every paying Ipswich fan a tenner back as he has been ripping them off all season.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Slightly surprised there isn't a touch more enthusiasm towards Kennett signing. He was one of the few Championship riders who would come and regularly lower the colours of Ipswich hero Danny King, he has comparable Championship averages to the prodigal son (both home and away) and has formed a good partnership with Richard Lawson at Eastbourne so could form a very potent 1&2. As for Bomber just seen that his actual 2019 average is 4.92. I hope he comes round after the next home meeting and gives every paying Ipswich fan a tenner back as he has been ripping them off all season.

I said before the season started that Bomber and Bellego would both be a waste of space,,,, and guess what,,, they are and were.  Somehow Bomber seems to be getting away with it cos he might have a decent race towards the end of season according to some. He has been blagging it big time

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

cup ? it was a league match !! why would bjerre leave b/vue and NSS :rofl:

Apologies league not cup yes.

otherwise not sure why my post was so funny!?

did you read the original question it was in response to!? 

You know the one saying just for fun now the season underway and we’ve seen who’s going well etc. Starting from scratch who would you pick in your 1-7...?

at no point did I suggest bjerre should leave Belle Vue for ipswich.

just to be clear tho if buster hadn’t been so tight and told Kenneth he’s not good enough for heat leader money anymore then he’d have been at Peterborough without a doubt and Belle Vue wouldn’t have had a sniff! :t: 

6 hours ago, blue witch said:

Good to see kennett has come out and said how pleased he is to be riding for the witches

5 hours ago, blue witch said:

that's the thing he hasn't

He has now

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/kennett-full-of-confidence-as-he-joins-ipswich-1-6097884

:wink:

• Like 1

Echo Gavans words re Lawrie

An important part of the evolution of Ipswich Speedway was to find and nuture junior talent and Lawrie was one of those who rightly takes his place in the clubs history books

RIP