Ipswich 2019

Spl77

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Deleted:blink:

Ive seen the new thread

Worth a look - gives quite a different perspective :t:

• Like 1

Just now, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Nothing to see here..... But like Witches recent trophy haul....

Will make it all the sweeter when it happens :)

31 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Bit harsh Arch

Theres bugger all else going on

No foul no harm as they say

No you’re right there isn’t, but constantly seeing this thread catapulting back to the top was making me think there was!

Was just getting a little cheesed off tuning in only to see absolute guff about average speeds at other bloody tracks.

Maybe I’m just having a bad day :rolleyes:

Edited by Arch Stanton

2 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Sounds like Buster is bringing in some cash ££ to keep the  P ship off the rocks and Ipswich are a convenient choice for Buster. MAybe KL will loan some of their riders to give Witches a chance of some success.     

Won't need Kings Lynn's ex riders when Doyle Woffinden Nicholls and Drabik arrive as part of team Tru Plant :-) 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

No you’re right there isn’t, but constantly seeing this thread catapulting back to the top was making me think there was!

Was just getting a little cheesed off tuning in only to see absolute guff about average speeds at other bloody tracks.

Maybe I’m just having a bad day :rolleyes:

An Ippo stat for you Arch 

Ippo's new average speed set in 2017 is 45.96 mph :D

10 hours ago, TB1 said:

Probably too early to say but are we thinking it's going to be a Friday double header against lynn? I think so many have missed it over the years.

Good Friday traditionally has always been King's Lynn v Ipswich home and away. Should imagine that it will be a return to that fixture.

41 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

But Friday is not a fixed race day....

Bank Holiday meetings, especially a local derby, can bring in a lot of money so the clubs will need to take into account the possibly having to use a guest for any d/u riders.   

Edited by A ORLOV

41 minutes ago, semion said:

Ipswich always has a Bumper Good Friday Crowd in.   Does Buster not run with Bangers/Stocks on Good Friday ?

Not usually, tends to be the Bank Holiday bonanza from Saturday to Monday. I think it's just a case of workload having Speedway Friday and being ready for the bank holiday Stockcars the following day.

But the return of the Good Friday Norfolk v Suffolk will surely change his mind ££££'s

13 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

If there is a double header on Good Friday I hope it's the traditional way..

Kings Lynn at 11am

Ipswich at 3pm

I would prefer the Monday as I am away over the weekend :o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I would prefer the Monday as I am away over the weekend :o

Just seen i am on nights on Good Friday,so i am with you Monday will be fine:rolleyes:.Although if they are going to use the Easter weekend for the old rivalry to commence you can't see it being any other than the traditional Good Friday.