British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2019

Spl77

1 hour ago, BlackPanther said:

Had to laugh at the Witches press release earlier. 

“As soon as I heard the news that Chris ‘Bomber’ Harris may become available I was immediately on the phone to him,”

“We have been considering a number of very credible options from around Europe, but to have a British rider of his standing suddenly becoming available has made our decision so much simpler.”

Give it 6 weeks into the season and the excuses come thick and fast, Louis will be on the phone again.

4 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Obviously not seen him in recent years, particularly at Rye H or when riding for Glasgow then ;) 

He did have a few good rides for Poole last year on TV so hope that's what you get at Ipswich.

He ended up with a decent Premiership average (they don't lie) and his class will shine through ...have faith brotha

he is a top class performer and i'm sure will give plenty of entertainment, but I guess you are a pint "half empty" kind of guy :lol:

• Like 2

The Triumvirate could not have done a better job if they had deliberately set out to drive people away. Louis falling out of his pram re number 1 seems to have been the catalyst

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Would not be surprised to see Bomber, Danny and Rich all have a spell at number one with this line up. Should be an interesting year on the Heath...

I do not see Ipswich as being the ideal track for Harris

• Like 1

I don't think it's a horrendous team, yes on paper it does not look the strongest but I am happy to give them a chance before judging them. How many will up their average and how many will  drop?

Harris - Drop

Lawson - Up

King - Drop

Pieszczek - Up

Bellego - No Idea :)

Heeps - Up

Allen - Up

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

The Triumvirate could not have done a better job if they had deliberately set out to drive people away. Louis falling out of his pram re number 1 seems to have been the catalyst

You obviously cant see or are not prepared to accept that responsibility may lay with Ged......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

No reason why not.  Belle Vue ought to suit him but he's no good there either.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Harris done ok at Foxhall last year. Wasn’t brilliant, but he isn’t brilliant anywhere these days. 

The problem this team has is heat winners. I can see plenty of second and thirds and few last places particularly at home, but there doesn’t look anywhere near enough heat winners there. 

I can see many many 1-5 reverses in heats 13 and 15. That’s an 8 point swing in the scores in the last 3 heats and that’s where we’re going to have a big problem IMO. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

No I can't and don't

There are none so blind as those that will not see.....:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

May being the operative word.

Deliberately chosen as unless you were a first hand party to the conversations there will always be some element of doubt

I am however content with my belief of the true situation on the balance of probability 

• Like 1