British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2019

Spl77

1 minute ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Diff to what I been told......

ON smolinski you are spot on,i would be stunned if he is at Foxhall,just saying and that is from a better source than somebody in the pits,but at the moment who really knows anything,i doubt if Chris Louis knows his final 7. 

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Perhaps kasper golomski is a target.  He wants to ride in the U.K. and has a high average 

Gomolski nowhere near as good as he seems to think he is.

Too many remember the title winning ride at Poole in the Final a few years back but his other form wasn't so clever. When he returned to Leic I think he was crap. Not even good enough for POL EXL any more and hardly got a ride in 2018. Has dropped a League and even then not convinced he is not going backwards. Just like THJ the Swede also looking for UK who can't even convince a SWE Prem team to pay him a workable salary and again is now languishing in POL Lge 2 next season. 

A lot of expense for riders imo not up to it.

14 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Gomolski likes his social life too much.

Even on a 5.51 average his costs would be extreme for any club.

I agree and just like THJ who showed so much potential at one stage, UK teams have hardly come a knocking to sign them (unless one of the Prem sides have done a deal and not announced yet).

If neither get signed then at least its a sign that clubs are spending more diligently within their means, although Swindon with the Lampart still baffles me a bit although Rosco may know something we don't ;-)

6 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Coffee was Nescafe  and mince pies from Tesco.... :blink:

Id be happy with Nescafe and Tesco standard riders.... 

Everyone so far seems to be predicting we will get Camp and Happy Shopper :lol:

• Haha 1