British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2019

Spl77

46 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Pepe costs a fortune. Poole wanted him in 2016 and he was very expensive. 

I think KK is potentially a guy you get. Low average and even though he is doing Sweden this year I’m not sure how many rides he gets. 

Would KK come on his average from 2017 of 6.86 with the 2018 rye house figures removed? If so he’s a dangerous rider on that figure - the only question mark, whatcha has always been the question mark with him riding in the uk is his commitment to riding here, if he’s committed he’s still a top level rider and could easily ramp that average up, was up to 8.04 when rye house folded

Edited by 89buttons
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Would KK come on his average from 2017 of 6.86 with the 2018 rye house figures removed? If so he’s a dangerous rider on that figure - the only question mark, whatcha has always been the question mark with him riding in the uk is his commitment to riding here, if he’s committed he’s still a top level rider and could easily ramp that average up, was up to 8.04 when rye house folded

I think he would. So I tbink it’s worth the risk. He was pretty impresssive across Europe last season. 

Saying that KK goes year on year off so maybe this is his bad year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

I think he would. So I tbink it’s worth the risk. He was pretty impresssive across Europe last season. 

Saying that KK goes year on year off so maybe this is his bad year. 

No no rye house has been removed from last so doesn’t count! 2019 still an “on” year in the UK :D

23 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Haertel would be a 4.....

As someone mentioned Germans earlier what average would Smolinksi come in on?

Hope the old adage of

"No news is good news" turns out to be right....

Smolinski last rode here in 2013 I believe achieving an average of 7.56 for Birmingham, don’t think he’s ridden here since!? Incidentally a higher figure than Doyle achieved that season! 

Im not sure there’s value on that figure!?

haertel on 4.00 at reserve worth another go imo if it doesn’t work out he’d soon be replaced by kemp

55 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

A spell of waiting never hurt anyone

Trust in Chris to produce a box of tricks to impress us all :t:

For just a split second I thought Chris had pulled off the all time rabbit out of the hat when I read on page four of this week’s speedway star, ‘GP at Ipswich?’ . No wonder team building had taken a back seat I thought then the let down, bloody Aussie track. Oh well can but dream

35 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Chris Louis Plan F

1. Przedpelski

2. King

3. Kasperzak

4. Lawson

5. Nicholls

6. Haertel

7. Heeps

Chris Louis Plan G

1. Hampel

2. King

3. Kasperzak

4. Haertel

5. Przedpelski

6. Allen

7. Heeps

Please can we have no more postings about Jarek Hampel  coming back to Ipswich as it is never going to happen

• Like 3