British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2019

Spl77

Season tickets are now For Sale, No team members yet announced, oh dear..................................

Now £18 a week admission for adults (is that a £2 increase to basically see the same calibre riders as last year in a smaller league?)

Works out £2 extra each adult to pay Mr.Louis wages now I guess.......................................  

22 minutes ago, Emma T said:

Season tickets are now For Sale, No team members yet announced, oh dear..................................

Now £18 a week admission for adults (is that a £2 increase to basically see the same calibre riders as last year in a smaller league?)

Works out £2 extra each adult to pay Mr.Louis wages now I guess.......................................  

How on earth can they expect ST to sell when no one knows the team

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

How on earth can they expect ST to sell when no one knows the team

I suspect they’ve released them for those that will buy them regardless, and believe it or not plenty do. 

They’ll also know that the majority will be sold once the team is known. But a few early sales will no doubt help the cash flow at the club. 

At the end of the day Louis said he’s aiming to announce the full team by Christmas, which is only a fortnight away so no real biggie. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

3 hours ago, Emma T said:

But cheaper for me as kids free.... 

Even cheaper if team rubbish and I don't go;)

Is Chris Holder planning to ride in the UK next season (Tru Plant sponsored?)?  Is Iversen bound for Ipswich?  What's Robbie Fuller doing these days?

Edited by SPEEDY69

53 minutes ago, foxxy said:

In previous years there has been a discount if you renewed a season ticket before mid January. There is no mention of that this year, so there is no incentive to buy one until the start of the season.

Perhaps because the money has a different home to go to.....

And of course it is a different product you are buying

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Martin vaculik confirms he won’t be riding in the uk. Also seems iversen won’t be returning either so Chris is going to be struggling for a couple of heat leaders 

unless we sign a big name it’s going to be difficult to justify the price hike to see the same riders as the last few years in the championship. 

6 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Martin vaculik confirms he won’t be riding in the uk. Also seems iversen won’t be returning either so Chris is going to be struggling for a couple of heat leaders 

unless we sign a big name it’s going to be difficult to justify the price hike to see the same riders as the last few years in the championship. 

Was that from a good source 

5 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Fill in the blanks.

2. Lawson 6.72

3. Nicholls 6.64

4. King 6.52

6. Heeps 4.72

7. Allen 4.56

Thats less than you thought las week :P

• Like 1