Ipswich 2019

Spl77

Nothing worry about  

Nothing happening aswell at

Belle vue

Peterborough 

Poole

Kings Lynn

Apparently there is a new league sponsor who wants his company promoting on every riders front fork covers and heat shield and on the bike covers. A few riders are refusing which is delaying things. 

It could be bullsh*t though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Apparently there is a new league sponsor who wants his company promoting on every riders front fork covers and heat shield and on the bike covers. A few riders are refusing which is delaying things. 

If riders are doing anything to cause a stumbling block for a league sponsor then they really are being short sighted

• Like 1

Just now, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If riders are doing anything to cause a stumbling block for a league sponsor then they really are being short sighted

Not all riders.  just some. It does seem a bit weird for a rider to refuse. So cant see It myself. But I've heard the same thing off 2 different ppl now. 

Teams do need to start announcing riders though. Especially if they are signed. This is the perfect time to sell season tickets. But no1 will Buy any till they know what the team is 

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Not all riders.  just some. It does seem a bit weird for a rider to refuse. So cant see It myself. But I've heard the same thing off 2 different ppl now. 

Teams do need to start announcing riders though. Especially if they are signed. This is the perfect time to sell season tickets. But no1 will Buy any till they know what the team is 

I would think quite a few are sold as Xmas presents so you are right.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Nothing worry about  

Nothing happening aswell at

Belle vue

Peterborough 

Poole

Kings Lynn

Hang on I thought Poole have 5 riders signed up and Pboro 6!!

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

As not many riders have signed ...shouldn't be that hard to find out what ones don't want to do it ;)

49 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Matt Ford announces signings when he can get maximum publicity in the Bournemouth Echo. Buster Champan always reveals his signings later than other clubs. Robert Lambert to King's Lynn is a done deal judging by the photo on Robert's twitter. Panthers have 6 riders. Poole 5 riders. Belle Vue probably have multiple riders signed that's why Tungate has been eleased. Ippo more than likely have riders such as King signed for 2019 already but are holding back on the announcements. 

Don't panic Ippo fans. Everything will be ok.

I can understand Ippo and Panther fans being worried.. But Buster is his own man and he has lots of money in these clubs. Things will be going on behind the scenes.

If Buster thought he would blow lots of money by doing this, he wouldn't of bothered. He needs these teams to be competitive otherwise he looses £££

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Riders have a revenue stream from sponsors on their covers

No sponsors means less income , would you sign that?

Edited by Tba

10 minutes ago, Tba said:

Riders have a revenue stream from sponsors on their covers

No sponsors means less income , would you sign that?

No I agree. In return they should be given a bigger signing on fee. But clubs are not going for it. 

5 hours ago, BluPanther said:

Did you actually read the statement ???  :o

“We have six riders who have agreed to ride for us, and we are just awaiting confirmation on the seventh. Only when we have all seven in place will we begin announcing names, as if you start making things public before contracts are signed, that’s when you can hit problems.''

Name them.

7 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Also a sponsor is often long term.

The problem is if you cannot offer your sponsors the coverage they have had in previous years they will leave, and when next year you ride for a different club with less restrictive practices you will struggle to regain your old sponsors       

• Like 1