Ipswich 2019

Spl77

14 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So far then we have heat leaders of

Doyle

Woffy

and Fast Freddie

Not a bad start :rofl:

And Jarek Hampel was spotted in Jack's Cafe this morning, having breakfast with Emil Sayfutdinov and Chris Louis.  :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, BluPanther said:

And Jarek Hampel was spotted in Jack's Cafe this morning, having breakfast with Emil Sayfutdinov and Chris Louis.  :o

In all seriousness I dont think the purse strings will be stretching to even 1 rider of the level quipped about let alone 3 or 4!

Just now, Greg said:

You guy think Rohan will be on his way back ? 

Very much doubt it, he never really liked the Foxhall track as his home track, I think we’d likely be behind belle vue, Swindon, Poole at least on his preferred destination list, perhaps peterborough too, but I guess it’s not just down to where he wants to be 

1 minute ago, Greg said:

You guy think Rohan will be on his way back ? 

Would doubt he would want to even if he was on our shortlist

Think we would be better to look forward rather than back

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I have no idea why, but I’ve got it in my head that relations between Tungate and Louis wasn’t/isn’t the best? I can’t remember if something happened back in the day or it’s all in my head..

I think week in week out he would moan about the track being so grippy early on and struggling with it, wore thin after a while

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 6:20 PM, BluPanther said:

What would Buster know about success  :D

On 11/20/2018 at 8:10 PM, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Nothing to see here..... But like Witches recent trophy haul....

I wonder if Buster made his " don't like Ipswich' comments in order to stoke up the fire ahead of a possible good Friday clash? Certainly when we race them it is not one to be missed after so many years.

• Like 1

All these names from the past being bandied about - we may as well use Chris and John and go full on retro :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

All these names from the past being bandied about - we may as well use Chris and John and go full on retro :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, with the state of the British Premiership and British Speedway as a whole, looking backwards is the only way. None of the rider's you'll have in the side is forward or to the future.

13 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Unfortunately, with the state of the British Premiership and British Speedway as a whole, looking backwards is the only way. None of the rider's you'll have in the side is forward or to the future.

I will reserve judgement until we see the full 1-7 and hope that you are wrong

(putting it down to your natural negativity towards all things Buster) ;)

• Like 1