British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2019

48 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Ok, I've had a go with a side which is very local, keeps our costs down on flights.

• 1. Andersen - 7.56
  • 2. Thomsen - 5.53
  • 3. Bjerre - 7.02
  • 4. Jepsen Jensen - 6.52
  • 5. Iversen - 7.38
  • 6. Palm Toft - 5.36
  • 7. Bacon - 3.00

I would pay £20 each week to watch the above side. The above team is one that would compete in the Polish or Swedish League.

Take Thomsen out that side. He won’t do the UK. Just signed for Gorzow why would you risk the UK. 

1 hour ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Ok, I've had a go with a side which is very local, keeps our costs down on flights.

• 1. Andersen - 7.56
  • 2. Thomsen - 5.53
  • 3. Bjerre - 7.02
  • 4. Jepsen Jensen - 6.52
  • 5. Iversen - 7.38
  • 6. Palm Toft - 5.36
  • 7. Bacon - 3.00

I would pay £20 each week to watch the above side. The above team is one that would compete in the Polish or Swedish League.

MPT at 2  Ulrich at 6  maybe if possible Pickering at 7

4 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Some new names would be useful. It like living in a time warp.

Have missed brum's banter over the last few years. It's been grim downstairs. We've had to bring Taps and his mates with us (in fact as step bruvvers now) but no pain no gain as they say :D

Aaah you’re making me all sentimental 99. :blush:

missed you too. :wink:

41 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

So what? Thomsen is not a superstar, he needs to ride to gain experience. 

If you just signed in the extraliga i doubt you go i need the UK as well. You do the UK to get extraliga. Not the other way round. 

He has Sweden, Poland and Denmark plus i think he gets an SEC place. 

9 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Had the pleasure of watching Bacon weekly the past few years. I can honestly say he has made huge steps this year. With it being just over 3 point riders in reserve it would depend how many similar standard riders there are going to be to see if he is likely to be outclassed.

Easily the best 3 pointer there is and well worth a shot in the top flight. 

and Tom finished ahead of Lambert in the averages didn't he? 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

How come?

To qualify to ride in the Premiership the rider must have achieved an average of three or a Championship average of 4.50 or more. Simon averaged 4.27 in the Championship while in the Premiership he was on an assessed 3.00 average so he does not qualify in either case to ride in the Premiership next season

2 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

To qualify to ride in the Premiership the rider must have achieved an average of three or a Championship average of 4.50 or more. Simon averaged 4.27 in the Championship while in the Premiership he was on an assessed 3.00 average so he does not qualify in either case to ride in the Premiership next season

i think Simon is expecting to ride in 2 leagues so he'll be at either Kings Lynn or Peterborough

52 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

Doesn't matter what he expects if the rules dictate he can't. 

Simon Lambert's 3.00 is an official average. He was 2.84 as of the 1st September then back up to 3 the following month.

Nice try though to keep him out of Peterborough's plans

Your welcome :D

• Like 1