British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2019

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Chapman is obviously completely deluded ....

http://www.peterborough-speedway.com/news.php?extend.3661.2

This normally  means a display of his considerable skills at tractor racing

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2019 at 5:56 PM, Baldyman said:

I'm 100 percent with you,,, racers track all day long for me,,,,,, which is why I love going to the showground.... Twice this year now its been iffy on my visits,,,, but for opposite reasons,,,, too grippy,,, now far too slick 

It’s getting the balance right between a bit slicker around the white line and a grippy outside.

More often than not it’s been too grippy on the white line which makes the first half of the match a gating competition.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Chapman is obviously completely deluded ....

http://www.peterborough-speedway.com/news.php?extend.3661.2

1 thing for sure I won't be there what does chapman think the paying public are gonna keep on paying to watch riders who simply aren't good enough as for johnsons comments about bates And other things I wondered if he was watching the same meeting me

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Debbs said:

Keep faith in Buster and the Gold wiill come home. 

Never had any faith in him in the first place. Waiting for Lynn to strengthen and Simon Lambert to be shuffled over to the Panthers ...

11 minutes ago, Debbs said:

The clue is is in the topic title .I hate being a Peterborough fan with so many thick people as fans.

A panthers fan????? So you are a lyimg troll then,,, only the other day you were a witches fan,,, even says so on your bio.    See that's the problem when you have so many alias,,, you can't remember who you are on what thread.     

If the mods had any savvy about them,, they would block all your alias,,, unfortunately they don't seem to do anyrhing

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Do they want to ride here?, and even if they did, how much would they cost ?

Only about 5000zloty a point, but probably wouldn’t come to U.K. for even that amount. Also their Polish teams wouldn’t allow them to.

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

A panthers fan????? So you are a lyimg troll then,,, only the other day you were a witches fan,,, even says so on your bio.    See that's the problem when you have so many alias,,, you can't remember who you are on what thread.     

If the mods had any savvy about them,, they would block all your alias,,, unfortunately they don't seem to do anyrhing

You got plenty .Bald Bloke Bald Eagle I am on to you. I support all of Busters teams 

Edited by Debbs

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I dont need to be anyone else,,, I'm a very well known fan,,, known and seen by many at many tracks,,, I don't need to pretend. 

Well I have reported u. Expect a ban.

• Haha 2