British Speedway Forum

Top Championship poster of 2018 is......

25 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

DP has three years (minimum) then it is look for a new home. If the club is still running.

Regards
THJ

Yeah 3 years minimum makes more sense.......by that I mean the 'Townies' I stand with during RL matches scarily told me that next season would be the last for Town at DP with the stadium then raised to the ground and a new stadium taking over...for the life of me I cannot see a new stadium being built that quickly....Town even way back in the 1990's had plans drawn up for a new stadium..I've seen them...glad I didn't hold my breath waiting for their inception...

Gazc for his wit and for relentlessly owning all monarch posters on here when the debate goes into patter wars.

Halifaxtiger for his knowledge on all tracks and up and coming riders he could be a speedway scout for the mighty Tiger's. 

Dontforgetthefueltapsbruv on every thread talking sense and is very fair and reasonable too into the bargin.

Paulco for fantastic match reports very fair minded bloke. And a great ambassador for Glasgow Speedway.

Tyretrax. Special mention too u love the tigers and its honest and i feel your pain. oh tigergirl your enthusiasm gushes through your posts too, true tiger!

Edited by baba
Forgot amazing tiggeratti
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Paulco who's the dude with the wild grey hair and moustache that ive saw you with? Is it Wullie? Hes awesome too. I met u with my wife in Sheffield i thnk you drank like a fish but you and big moustache(Wullie im sure) dude made a very disappointing evening much more enjoyable. Maybe William Lawson that night.

Edited by baba
Its was night masters won

22 minutes ago, baba said:

Paulco who's the dude with the wild grey hair and moustache that ive saw you with? Is it Wullie? Hes awesome too. I met u with my wife in Sheffield i thnk you drank like a fish but you and big moustache(Wullie im sure) dude made a very disappointing evening much more enjoyable. Maybe William Lawson that night.

No that was Bill , he doesnt go anymore as he goes to a lot of rock gigs round about Glasgow and theyre mostly on a Friday and Saturday night . Aye him and i and Alan McFarlane have had a few boozy away trips , especially to Somerset . 

• Like 1