British Speedway Forum

Blair Scott on Jeremy Kyle

On 10/31/2018 at 9:19 AM, Daniel Smith said:

Just because he was a Speedway rider, why all this sympathy nonsense for this scumbag?

He made the choice to go down that path and his poor parents now have to face retirement over £40k down from their hard earned.

The other family members are the ones that deserve the sympathy and best wishes. 

Yes, hopefully Blair can come out the other side, but at the end of the day he'll still be a scumbag I have no time for, for making those choices in life. 

Addiction is a choice, everyone knows what will get you hooked. Drugs, gambling, smoking, drinking etc, they are choices, I have no sympathy for these people. 

You sir are the scumbag.i hope one day you make a mistake in life and every single person turns their back on you.decent people deserve another chance,yet you are not a decent person,infact calling you scumbag is an insult to actual scumbags

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 11:58 AM, Daniel Smith said:

Well I ain't dead yet.

12 months ago reported neighbour growing weed in their loft and security camera filmed the people coming and going from the house. 

Anonymously reported 6 other homes based on rumour.

If I get a sniff, then I have no shame in picking up the phone.

Saving lives is way better than destroying lives. Proud of what I do.

Well done you. I would have loved to have been around when that didn't happen.

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
11 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Very sad news. I hope those further up this thread are proud of their posts calling him a scumbag - must make you feel very big.

RIP Blair.

Not a time for points scoring, anyway you've already done your pious bit on the Garrity thread.