British Speedway Forum

Torun 2019..

10 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Why? If you love entertaining speedway then Bartosz is the man. Nice guy too.

You don't have to be a fan of every rider.

You know, I'm really not sure about this watering tonight. With a greasy and patchy surface, surely that isn't helping Zmarzlik, particularly with his style of riding.

• Like 1

If a Brit had done that to a British leader, I would be livid. Remember Screeny helping Loram out at Bydgoszcz in the last round by blocking the opposition. Kolodziej should have pulled up with an EF to help his countryman.

Or perhaps they don’t get on.

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If a Brit had done that to a British leader, I would be livid. Remember Screeny helping Loram out at Bydgoszcz in the last round by blocking the opposition. Kolodziej should have pulled up with an EF to help his countryman.

Or perhaps they don’t get on.

I was wondering what would have happened had Doyle passed Kolodziej...

1 hour ago, jrs said:

I see Pearson and Tatum are back to their worst, not a single mention of the nesr disaster for Lambert in heat one, seems like they just want to out shout each other.

They really are a painful listen!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, chunky said:

You know, I'm really not sure about this watering tonight. With a greasy and patchy surface, surely that isn't helping Zmarzlik, particularly with his style of riding.

TRACK watering has been a bone of contention this year, especially in a bitterly cold stadium. Earlier this season, in Wroclaw, the local guys stepped in and took over track preparation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Been a very good GP and gone further than expected before Zmarzlik has got there.

I like Tatum and Pearce. No issues with them at all. Both enthusiastic and it comes across in their commentary.

The subject’s been done to death, each to their own, I think they’re dreadful!

• Like 1