British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2019

37 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

Believe it or not he does have both... :D:rofl:

Anyway you need to shut up as Grumpy Crumpy has put you on the "Naughty Step" as well.... oooh er isnt it exciting being on the rebellious side for a change... I can hardly contain myself...

Wonder if Jenga has ever found himself on the Naughty Step...

Regards

THJ

• Haha 1

Just now, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Anyway you need to shut up as Grumpy Crumpy has put you on the "Naughty Step" as well.... oooh er isnt it exciting being on the rebellious side for a change... I can hardly contain myself...

Regards

THJ

Jenga that's a rhetorical question... yes you have... Many times.... and no rhetorical isn't a swear word before you ask.

Regards

THJ 

14 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards

THJ

Stop it with the juvenile posts TotallyassumingJohn, even Jenga’s reputation is above you at this point :rofl:

• Haha 2

The trolls in this thread are incredibly boring. This should be a thread to discuss the Panthers 2019 side.

I'll get us back to topic. I for one would like to see Edward Kennett in the side, on his current average, he would be a bargain!

Kennett, Nicholls, Palm Toft, Wilson-Dean, Lambert, Bacon and one other would be my side.

Edited by JeremyCorbynFan

4 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Absolute dross like the person behind it , try writing something brief and constructive and I'm sure many will read it , until then shut the f***  up and give us all a break.

If you've not used the ignore function then it's worth the effort. All you see is a single line saying " You've chosen to ignore content by TotallyHonestJohn" - wonderful invention :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

If you've not used the ignore function then it's worth the effort. All you see is a single line saying " You've chosen to ignore content by TotallyHonestJohn" - wonderful invention :D

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Already done thanks though

I've never used the 'ignore function', can do it without.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

The trolls in this thread are incredibly boring. This should be a thread to discuss the Panthers 2019 side.

I'll get us back to topic. I for one would like to see Edward Kennett in the side, on his current average, he would be a bargain!

Kennett, Nicholls, Palm Toft, Wilson-Dean, Lambert, Bacon and one other would be my side.

I for one would like to see us on BT Sport, assuming that they are covering whatever it is and whatever it's called in 2019 although Mon/Weds isn't that appealing so may have to rethink that.

Edited by Crump99

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:05 PM, Flappy said:

With a friday race night would be ideal

It would be pleasing to me if Panthers were back in Premier League however:

Can't see it happening   under Ged

I believe the remaining Panthers fans  prefer Second Tier

The top flight is a mile away from when we were last in it

16 minutes ago, stevehone said:

got to be Sunday afternoons from a business perspective, or there will be more trouble ahead ....

Nicholls

Kennett

Starke

Bacon

Palm-Toft

would do me for starters

5 championship riders there  . where are your true prem riders ?