British Speedway Forum

Somerset v King's Lynn KO Cup final 1st leg 17/10/18

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

. Nothing like a sore loser, if it was, i'llegal, it would not, have been sanctioned. now if this is all you have to do i feel very sorry for you. Keep chomping on those sour Grapes.

Sore loser? - my team didn’t even make the playoffs!!  I have plenty to do and I don’t need sympathies from you thanks ! :rolleyes:

How can it be sanctioned? The rules are very clear that Nick Morris was not eligible to ride in the second leg!

46 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Sore loser? - my team didn’t even make the playoffs!!  I have plenty to do and I don’t need sympathies from you thanks ! :rolleyes:

How can it be sanctioned? The rules are very clear that Nick Morris was not eligible to ride in the second leg!

So who sanctioned it then matt Ford 

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

So who sanctioned it then matt Ford 

Ah leave him  alone mate, those sour Grapes must taste awful... Gavan must be eating bucket loads of them..:rofl:
Looking like Kings Lynn need snookers tonight. Taxi for Allit 

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

As someone who is new to this forum and knows very little about speedway except that I get a lot of pleasure watching it,I must say that having read through countless posts on various threads some of you really are a sad bunch.

As for the KO Cup.Kings Lynn got just what they deserved.Their good form during the season was of no use to them because when it mattered they just didnt perform or compete.Their lower order riders were very poor and as for their guests,they were frankly shocking.

If kings Lynn were a football team R.lambert and Riss would hand in transfer requests.It wouldnt surprise me if they did anyway

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

And buster 

Pity, it's not so easy to remove Buster as it would be to oust Allit and "full of promise" Brundle. Need a decent sized Lottery win and that would be a waste of the money in buying the stadium unless you could creatively bring it into better multi-use post-UK speedway.

Well done Somerset great result against the seasons table toppers. Still think it’s madness that KL are not rewarded for finishing top, for them a whole season of effort for nothing. 

BPSA keep your silly rip offs if you have to at the end of the season, but please properly reward the team that finishes top, come on they are the true champs whatever way you try and box it.

Many congratulations to my team and all the management and supporters down at Somerset. We have come a long way baby.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well Iversen failed to do anything tonight. Been rubbish for Kings Lynn. Iversen let Lynn down terribly.

No suprise it was a stroll for Somerset and it would have been a slaughter had Allen ridden tonight. Where was he? 

Time for Allitt to go?

Well done to the Rebels. Looking forward to starting next season against you with the shield opener.

21 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

Well done Somerset great result against the seasons table toppers. Still think it’s madness that KL are not rewarded for finishing top, for them a whole season of effort for nothing. 

BPSA keep your silly rip offs if you have to at the end of the season, but please properly reward the team that finishes top, come on they are the true champs whatever way you try and box it.

Many congratulations to my team and all the management and supporters down at Somerset. We have come a long way baby.

Lynn won the same as Swindon, Wolves, Leicester and Belle Vue. Nothing.

Unless you class runners up as winning something.

What would be the point of a trophy for finishing top of the league?  The champions are the team that wins the play off final and that's all that's important.  Would kings Lynn fans be any happier with a top of the league trophy, no is the answer.

Congratulations to Somerset on winning the KO Cup, an excellent season for them.

10 days ago us Stars fans had our sights set on 2 trophies. 10 days later we have nothing in the cabinet. The Stars ran out of steam when it mattered most. We can find excuses to make us feel better, but the team weren't good enough when they needed to be. Another season gone which had so much promise , but ended up with sod all.

• Like 1