British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2019

With a full redeclaration you would need special dispensation if you wish to reintroduce Riss

I wonder if you would get that?...... ;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

With a full redeclaration you would need special dispensation if you wish to reintroduce Riss

Just move him to another Buster track.  Seems the way to do things this year!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Does this rule still exist in the regulations? I ask because it seems List is being reintroduced at Scunthorpe. Surely the two men at the top won’t be bending the rules to suit their clubs.....

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Does this rule still exist in the regulations? I ask because it seems List is being reintroduced at Scunthorpe. Surely the two men at the top won’t be bending the rules to suit their clubs.....

Im not 100% certain Baggy and even if it did there was always the 'permission of the MC' caveat built in 

To be fair given the fact that Riss is currently injured rather than simply being dropped could be grounds for agreement anyway

Id much rather Riss joins the Witches mind :P

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Im not 100% certain Baggy and even if it did there was always the 'permission of the MC' caveat built in 

To be fair given the fact that Riss is currently injured rather than simply being dropped could be grounds for agreement anyway

Id much rather Riss joins the Witches mind :P

Bellego for Riss? Nothing would surprise me this year :D

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pubichair said:

Delighted with cook he’s awesome at lynn usually but hoping lambert is just a temporary signing until Erik back 

No way that Riss will fit in place of S Lambert and if there a better 3 point option than Lambert why not name him now.....

So what are the likely moves after new averages come into force? Will there be scope to replace either Proctor or Jorgensen with Riss and bring in a stronger number seven? Presumably the team average will drop a fair bit. 

Don't know how long Cookie has signed for but given it's another of Chapman's teams one of them must have backed down on the sponsorship on kevlars and bike cover issue.
Or given past events (ie Harris's 'move' to Ippo) it's been a big game alll along with Chapman waiting to see which of his teams needed strengthening? 
Got to have sympathy for Panthers' fans they way they have been messed about.

Edited by cinderfella
addition
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

In no way should Lynn not keep Riss as he gives 100% and was going well at the start of the season and would have shown that form again  He was looking better until his crash   Some way must be made to bring him back  Im sure he will want to return when once he is fit again.

Well considering KL made him a full asset by buying him from Edinburgh at the start of the season you would think they would want to make use of their own.
Unless it's part of Buster's master plan and stops anyone else using him :)

36 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Maybe Tai and Rosco had better watch out as Buster is planning a Team GB coup with Cook and Lambert? 

And shortly to buy one more track? That would tighten his grip on UK "top" league speedway. His way finally becomes the only way!