British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2019

53 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Simon lambert coming in on 3.00 average and cook coming in to replace Riss. Riss reckons he will be back on a bike by next weekend as heā€™s planning to race in Germany. Maybe proctor might have to go.Ā 

Why would Riss be replaced if he will be back on a bike before our next meeting? And why bring Simon Lambert in to replace Andersen if there are more points to play with and better riders available?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Warriors said:

Looking at the Swindon match they wanna snap up rasmus Jensen.

Swindon have signed him to replace Lampart.

He's riding as a quest tonight though.Ā 

Edited by Bald Bloke

10 minutes ago, The Stag said:

What are the new averages gonna be on June 1st.??? Latest set of GSA's on website has Lynn's current total at 42.76

Ā 

Ā 

I would assume these will be the new averages come June.

ROLLING AVERAGES

M R P B GSA Ave. 1st 2nd 3rd 4th R Ex
Robert Lambert 20 108 236 16 8.74 9.33 52 32 16 7 1 0
Ty Proctor 20 84 132 12 6.29 6.86 19 26 23 11 3 2
Thomas Jorgensen 20 85 127 23 5.98 7.06 19 24 22 14 3 3
Erik Riss 20 94 137 21 5.83 6.72 20 28 21 20 3 2
Michael Palm Toft 20 97 137 23 5.65 6.60 18 28 27 17 6 1
Lewis Kerr 20 99 119 19 4.81 5.58 18 23 19 26 10 3
Kasper Andersen 9 31 32 6 4.13 4.90 2 7 12 9 1 0

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by tellboy

14 minutes ago, The Stag said:

Cook for Proctor

Sedgmen for Andersen

if it fits!!

I make it 41.43

ReplaceĀ  Ty 6.29 with Cook 7.01 ( ConvertedĀ  Champ averages because he didn't start the season in the Prem) comes to 42.15. Would leave 4.48 to replaceĀ  Kasper.. If my maths are correct. Or a 6.72 Champ rider.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Craig Cook and Simon Lambert in for Riss and Andersen, announced on Kings Lynn website.Ā 

Happy with Cook, not overjoyed with Lambert. But I'm hoping when Riss is fit he may come in for Proctor and then gives us more to play with for Lambert.Ā 

Indeed, there must be more changes on the way once Riss is fit and averages change, no way he isnā€™t coming back in.Ā With all due respect to Simon he is surely only a temporary signing.Ā 

Good to see the club doing something about the bad start anyway.Ā 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Craig Cook and Simon Lambert in for Riss and Andersen, announced on Kings Lynn website.Ā 

Happy with Cook, not overjoyed with Lambert. But I'm hoping when Riss is fit he may come in for Proctor and then gives us more to play with for Lambert.Ā 

I hope that's the plan. Love watching Riss, no way would we not want him back in the team once fit. You have to wonder if Riss not injured in first place that it would have been a different change to get Cook in

35 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

I hope that's the plan. Love watching Riss, no way would we not want him back in the team once fit. You have to wonder if Riss not injured in first place that it would have been a different change to get Cook in

cook for Proctor and keep Andersen, or cook for Proctor and starkey / Ryan douglas for Kerr running r/r until Erik returns would have made for a stronger team

51 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

I suspect they would have had to wait until after next Mondayā€™s home meeting to get Cook in had Riss not been injured.Ā 

20 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

cook for Proctor and keep Andersen, or cook for Proctor and starkey / Ryan douglas for Kerr running r/r until Erik returns would have made for a stronger team

R/R for Riss would not be good I think, he's 4th in our averages.Ā