British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2019

34 minutes ago, Haza said:

So Cook has officially signed then ? If so I’ve missed it 

Of course it isn't official yet but looks certain to happen. 

Cook saying he's had a phone call and the club saying a new signing after Monday is pretty much a done deal. 

7 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I’ve been told that Andersen has been sacked already but they have asked him to ride at pboro on Monday anayway if I was him I would tell them to pi** off ! 

Didnt Peterborough do the same a few years back? Sacked people half way through the meeting. 

7 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I’ve been told that Andersen has been sacked already but they have asked him to ride at pboro on Monday anayway if I was him I would tell them to pi** off ! 

Or he could be grown up about it and score some points to earn some money, get some confidence and perhaps put himself in the shop window. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Or he could be grown up about it and score some points to earn some money, get some confidence and perhaps put himself in the shop window. 

And to be fair to him. Last time he rode at Peterborough he got paid 10 I think ? He obviously likes it there 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

What and risk a months ban for withholding his services. I know he's young but I think he is grown up enough to understand the situation. He will want to improve his bank balance on Monday and try his best. Not worth doing any other really. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What and risk a months ban for withholding his services. I know he's young but I think he is grown up enough to understand the situation. He will want to improve his bank balance on Monday and try his best. Not worth doing any other really. 

Could be that even the boss of bosses would not risk having Cooke riding at Petertborough

• Like 1

Well do folks really believe King's Lynn could get Cook on board?If he was to come on a 7 he could be a straight a straight swap for Proctor in 6 days time.Or does it all depend on how long Riss will be out for.If he is out for a period and you got Cook in for him you would have to make a double change.This would then be the end of Kasper i assume.But you could bring in a Starke or Nielsen for him which isn't bad at all.

3 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

You might well be right, given the past adoration of him by the promotion - but I hope you lose your money ( nothing personal! ) 

With Simon being local and having a lot of friends etc., in the area, he definitely puts extra bums on seats, does a very good job, especially around the AFA, and a more loyal clubman would be hard to find.

For me, I'd like to see him back in the side......just my opinion.