British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2019

59 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

It’s the inconsistency which does your head in. We’ve lost twice at home to Poole yet beaten them away. Got a draw at P’boro when other more fancied sides have lost. Taken four points from the league leaders after a first night hiding. Performed well at Wolves before falling away at the end and doing the opposite at Belle Vue. There’s a half decent side in there trying to get out but with each defeat it feels we are less and less likely to see it. 

Would be daft to drop Kerr now he’s dropped to reserve but Proctor and Andersen could have no complaints if they were culled. There must be a couple of second division riders who fit and would do a better job, riders like Pickering, Jensen, Stewart, Douglas, Mountain ie even unfancied names like Wethers, Mountain or Ayres could do no worse in the right position. 

You'll be claiming Poole have a proper, well prepared race track next!!?:rofl:

Well cook said he has received that phone call, heard lynn  will be making signings. Put 2+2 together and I probably have 7. But will wait and see 

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

Well cook said he has received that phone call, heard lynn  will be making signings. Put 2+2 together and I probably have 7. But will wait and see 

IF that happens, and Cookie is at the Showground next Monday riding for Lynn, it could well be the straw that broke the camels back for many Panthers fans...

• Like 2

I sincerely hope Cookie has a premiership place, he is flying and needs to be riding more, but I feel for the Peterborough fans as they have been shafted big time, before season started I thought they had named a cracking team and it was dismantled. Having 1 guy own 3 teams is crazy.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Ellis Perks   just posted on instagram basically confirming he’s signed for a prem club. Big news coming later. Can only assume it will be at reserve for Lynn ? 

He already rides NL and Championship . I though you were not allowed to ride in three leagues this season ? maybe he is ditching a team . Awful signing for Lynn if true .

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

12 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

He might drop NL

So what are well looking at cook, perks, another

For

Proctor Andersen and jorgensen

I think he bought TJ. So would be surprised if he is dropped. Kasper has upped his average overall, in all Comps he is averaging over 5.5 away, but less than 1.00 at home. Would be harsh if he was dropped, but he might be to fit someone in for Ty.

Lewis was a worry for me before the season started, and still is. I know he will have it easier at reserve, but he wont do MPT's job at there.. Dunno :unsure: 

10 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Thought you had to have a minimum of a 4.00 average whether actual or converted.

I thought that rule was brought out this year also. I think the Perks thing was a wind up.

Edited by Bald Bloke