British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2019

8 hours ago, semion said:

The trouble is when Kerr drops to Reserve is he doing to re-produce what Toft was scoring from that position?. Ā Plus what will Toft score from 2. ( or 4). ? Big point in the season.

I've yet to see Kerr produce his pre injury form. With the Lambo not hitting last season's highs yet and the rest of the team hit and miss we will struggle even more carrying Kerr when he drops to reserve.Ā 

Have our averages dropped enough to get NKI back or Cook in the team somewhere?

Ā 

Ā 

16 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

I've yet to see Kerr produce his pre injury form. With the Lambo not hitting last season's highs yet and the rest of the team hit and miss we will struggle even more carrying Kerr when he drops to reserve.Ā 

Have our averages dropped enough to get NKI back or Cook in the team somewhere?

Ā 

Ā 

The averages are rolling so they don't just go by this seasons averages. Pretty complicated, well to me anyway.If it just went by this seasons, then Lynn could get NKI for Lewis. But the Stars have only rode away in the Prem so far, for a team average of about 38, so would be unfair, hence the rolling average thing.

The new set of GSA's just out show Lynn at 42.76. So no room.

Edited by Bald Bloke

56 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

The averages are rolling so they don't just go by this seasons averages. Pretty complicated, well to me anyway.If it just went by this seasons, then Lynn could get NKI for Lewis. But the Stars have only rode away in the Prem so far, for a team average of about 38, so would be unfair, hence the rolling average thing.

The new set of GSA's just out show Lynn at 42.76. So no room.

Don't think that includes the Belle Vue match.According to the Lynn website we would have 1.07 to play with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Don't think that includes the Belle Vue match.According to the Lynn website we would have 1.07 to play with.

Scotty for Ty, or Bates for Kerr, will it fit.

There is room with 2 changes. Ty and Lewis on 11.10..Ā  Scott and Bates would be close. Or NKI and S. Lambert would fit.

Edited by Bald Bloke

17 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I think I counted four posts on both Facebook and Twitter throughout the day from the club as well as several updates during theĀ meeting so not to sure where you are coming from.Ā 

As for the team, itā€™s not been a great start to the league campaign but we'veĀ not had aĀ home match yet. Three points from four away matches is not disastrous but needs improving on. So far nobody hasĀ stepped up to second heat leader and the number one has been inconsistent. An all round improvement is needed to be in with a chance of the Play Offs but still early days.Ā 

Presumably Lewis drops to reserve soon so Iā€™d have Proctor at two, the Danes at three and four with Riss at five. See if that improves the balance a bit.Ā 

When the club blocks fans you get no tweets from KL and I donā€™t follow BV so thatā€™s were Iā€™m coming from on that one -and throughout the day I work so if there was some doesnā€™t mean I see them anywayĀ 

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

There is room with 2 changes. Ty and Lewis on 11.10..Ā  Scott and Bates would be close. Or NKI and S. Lambert would fit.

NKI would be a great change but please don't bring Simon Lambert back into the Stars team. There must be a better option as Simon is certainly not displaying improved form in the CL.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Scotty for Ty, or Bates for Kerr, will it fit.

You could get Iversen and Auty for those two.But i would give them a little longer,afterall we have only had 4 away matches in the league.

6 hours ago, tellboy said:

You could get Iversen and Auty for those two.But i would give them a little longer,afterall we have only had 4 away matches in the league.

Heres the 3 home meeting aves. Don't count of course towards to official averages..Ā 

Lambo 7.42 ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.4 away Prem meetings 6.86

Erik 8.00 ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ 4 away Prem 5.41

TyĀ  4.72 ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. 4 awayĀ  Premā€¦ 5.05

LewisĀ  4.30 ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. 4 away Prem ā€¦.. 2.93

TJĀ  8.00 ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ 4Ā  away Prem..... 4.00

MPTĀ  7.25 ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. 4 Away Prem ...6.48

Kasper 0.00 ( 2 meetings only)ā€¦ 4 away Prem 5.71

I know it's early days, but we have....

Lambo, Ty, and Lewis strugglingĀ  home and awayĀ  ( by their own standards / averages). Lambo should come good though.

TJ Home form is good, but is struggling badly away from home.

Erik has been a lot better at home, inconsistent away, but overall is doing his job.

MPT doing his job at reserve.

Kasper hasn't scored in his 2 home meetings, but has averaged a great 5.71 away from the AFA. I'm confident his home scores will pick up.

I think we will do ok(ish) at home, but away will be tough. Sadly can't see this team making to top 4.:(

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Bald Bloke

I think it's fair to say, King's Lynn need a new track curator. Having read the Peterborough thread and how Buster has turn that track into a 1 line gathers paradise since he's took over, I think it's fair to conclude what the problem is. It isn't so much the "stockcar friendly shale" as mentioned before.Ā 

Thankfully for Ipswich fans, Buster hasn't got his hands on your track, YET.Ā 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Haza said:

When the club blocks fans you get no tweets from KL and I donā€™t follow BV so thatā€™s were Iā€™m coming from on that one -and throughout the day I work so if there was some doesnā€™t mean I see them anywayĀ 

So go onto the Stars website, you aren't that bothered anyway are you?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Trees said:

So go onto the Stars website, you aren't that bothered anyway are you?

Am I not ? Well your totally wrong there -even if I donā€™t attend Iā€™m always follow meetings on updates thatā€™s if I no when meetings on - sadly blocking people for having an opinion thatā€™s not club policy Ā ( my way or the highway policy applies for fans as well as riders it seems )does nothing but isolate fans and put fans off even more - but there you goĀ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Haza said:

Am I not ? Well your totally wrong there -even if I donā€™t attend Iā€™m always follow meetings on updates thatā€™s if I no when meetings on - sadly blocking people for having an opinion thatā€™s not club policy Ā ( my way or the highway policy applies for fans as well as riders it seems )does nothing but isolate fans and put fans off even more - but there you goĀ 

Just go to the website and print out the fixture list, look on edp24, Lynn News website etc. You're just annoyed about being blocked, start a new twitter account if u are that bothered, easy exercise that is!

2 hours ago, Trees said:

Just go to the website and print out the fixture list, look on edp24, Lynn News website etc. You're just annoyed about being blocked, start a new twitter account if u are that bothered, easy exercise that is!

I think you miss the point.

Clubs should make it easy to find out these things. In all honestyĀ they should make it impossible to miss in these days of social media.Ā 

No one,Ā fans or newbies should have to search for fixtures.

11 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

I think you miss the point.

Clubs should make it easy to find out these things. In all honestyĀ they should make it impossible to miss in these days of social media.Ā 

No one,Ā fans or newbies should have to search for fixtures.

But surely if you wanted to know the fixtures common sense would tell you to look on the officialĀ Kings Lynn speedway website.I'm sure even the newbies would start there if they really wanted to know the fixtures.He's got a bee in his bonnet and he won't let it go i'm afraid.He knows when the fixtures are.

Anyway,well done to Robert on his first Gp semi final.A pretty good achievement i think 8pts and a semi final he should be proud of himself.

Edited by tellboy

Robert will come good, there is very little doubt about that. Last nights performance and the riders he beat shows that. Itā€™s just a matter of time.Ā 

However at the moment he is misfiring and below him we have three second strings and three reserves. We need at least one rider from those two groups to step things up along with Robert getting back to his best if we are to have a chance of top four.Ā 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Robert will come good, there is very little doubt about that. Last nights performance and the riders he beat shows that. Itā€™s just a matter of time.Ā 

However at the moment he is misfiring and below him we have three second strings and three reserves. We need at least one rider from those two groups to step things up along with Robert getting back to his best if we are to have a chance of top four.Ā 

Looked comfortable and that he belongs in GP company and will only get better Im sure

He also had the pleasure of meeting the Massif mini tour at the airport and mustve been upgraded as ended up next one of usĀ :lol:

• Haha 3