British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2019

4 minutes ago, Bunce said:

Anybody remember the Stars v Witches match that had "exploding witches" on the bends?  I think it was during the time when Waggy was in charge, a great bit of showmanship, that got the crowd going!

Something had to get you going, results rarely did it for you  :P

16 minutes ago, Bunce said:

Anybody remember the Stars v Witches match that had "exploding witches" on the bends?  I think it was during the time when Waggy was in charge, a great bit of showmanship, that got the crowd going!

The only crowd that we're happy that night were the Witches fans, as the Stars were beaten.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bunce said:

Probs one of Brian Griffin's ideas, everyone seems to forget his input... 

5 hours ago, Bunce said:

I mentioned that elsewhere :lol:

They were meant for Stars 5-1s

Presumably they are still in storage somewhere :P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I mentioned that elsewhere :lol:

They were meant for Stars 5-1s

Presumably they are still in storage somewhere :P

Nope, they went up with a bang!  Remember them blowing up in a spectacular fashion, but Mrss reminds me, we were beaten that night. Trees also reminded me it was Brian Griffins idea. Seems a long while ago now, but I'm looking forward to my local Derby visits to Foxhall Heath again.

47 minutes ago, DJC said:

Looks like Lambert is back, going from his Instagram post showing his Kings Lynn speedway bike cover design 2019 sheet!

Welcome back Simon :P;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DJC said:

Looks like Lambert is back, going from his Instagram post showing his Kings Lynn speedway bike cover design 2019 sheet!

Swedish flag on there, so would say it's more to do with his Elitserien club

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

Swedish flag on there, so would say it's more to do with his Elitserien club

That's the top piece of paper, the bottom one if you freeze it has the Kings Lynn wording. Cant share the screen grab though, its too large